Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I hope M&N don’t screw up the quality with the Kobe jerseys since everyone is mass ordering them.

Sucks that Jackie Robinson was excluded so here's my haul from today...

Attachments

• 20200201_180805.jpg
    20200201_180805.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 184
Are they not doing a sale online this year? I’ve been waiting just to get a bullets Webber

Do people actually wear their authentic M&N jerseys or just keep them to collect/display?

of course, i wear them when i can.

I've seen your username on there. You don't post often on there so you? Seems bx and NT share quite a few posters

I do post but not a lot, maybe 2-3 times a day. I'm usually liking posts if i agree with what the person is saying, same thing here on NT

Hold up y’all be blasting just dons here but copping hat surgeon joints??? Somethings not adding up in this ***** :lol:

full

Russell Wilson wearing a white Kobe on ESPN, I can’t tell if it’s real or fake. I thought it was a pro cut at first but it has the swoosh on the chest.

We really got screwed once M&N got the licence for the swingman line...

They're releasing fewer authentics, and they're clearly not putting as much effort into those jerseys as they used to. I mean they always made mistakes here and there, but now it's like they consistently get them wrong (the micro-mesh on the black KG, the wrong purple on the 01 Ray Ray, the 00 Blazers lettering and numbers being way too small).

Meanwhile they're releasing fire jerseys but in swingman version, which is a no... Like recently the home Zydrunas or the 99 Camby...

Oh well.

Is the shade of purple on the 2000-01 Bucks Ray Allen jersey really inaccurate? I had an odd feeling it was inaccurate because it differed greatly from the fitted hat I have although that may not be an accurate comparison on my part honestly. Can anyone please elaborate if it's really wrong? I like the jersey but wouldn't like to have it if the color isn't accurate.
IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG

Is the shade of purple on the 2000-01 Bucks Ray Allen jersey really inaccurate? I had an odd feeling it was inaccurate because it differed greatly from the fitted hat I have although that may not be an accurate comparison on my part honestly. Can anyone please elaborate if it's really wrong? I like the jersey but wouldn't like to have it if the color isn't accurate.
IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG
I used to have a reebok Michael Redd and it was the color of the hat

IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG

M&N really doesn't even try. Sucks we are stuck with them.

The dri fit Kobes from M&N are bad. I come pared them to the Nike Drifits and the purple is no where close. The gold is subtle but the purple two different shades.

IMG_3880.JPG
IMG_3881.JPG
IMG_3882.JPG
The jersey should be a bluer shade of purple and less saturated as well, like the hat... The color should’ve been closer to blue.

That Ray Ray was a grail of mine and I couldn’t cop because the color is SO off.

Back
Top Bottom