Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This Bibby legit
Screenshot_20200205-102054.png
Screenshot_20200205-102117.png

I didn’t know what to do so I blocked them. They had no reviews or anything seems as if the profile was just created

With ebay though, direct chat cuts out the fees and people can work a better deal.

Offerup allows cash/in-person meetups. I don't see much value asking for a cell, especially a new account. Personally, I try to give as little personal info as possible online.

With ebay though, direct chat cuts out the fees and people can work a better deal.

Offerup allows cash/in-person meetups. I don't see much value asking for a cell, especially a new account. Personally, I try to give as little personal info as possible online.
Yeah it just seemed wired. They said “I’m interested send me your cell this app messes up here” but they obviously could send that message no problem

Yeah it just seemed wired. They said “I’m interested send me your cell this app messes up here” but they obviously could send that message no problem

Didn't realize these Raps shorts restocked.

Now I have to be patient. :lol:
Wack you cant use a code of em cuz theyre discounted 10%.

Might pull on the warm up jacket tho, surprised i dont own that already :lol:

Can anyone proxy a Purple(all star edition) and Gold Kobe #8 Jersey in sz Large from M&N store? I called and they wont do phone orders. I can pay extra for your time also. Thanks

Make that like 6 of us lol. I tried to get it from Fanatics last week but I got an email after I purchased saying that it was backordered until JULY 24th!!

they’re all up for order on fanatics with an expected July 18th release. Only one that wasn’t was the 2000 All Star game.

Back
Top Bottom