Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That one was just posted on M&N in that size lol. I ordered it but I'm more of a 40/44. If the order does go through, does anyone know if I were to get it tailored to a 40, would it ruin the overall fit/look of the jersey? If so, I could still work with a 44. Never had anything tailored before and it would be nice if there's no cons.

Thank You bro this is why I love niketalk ! I just copped ..

2 jackets and the t shirt was there but went quick within minutes. They had all sizes and checked back less than 5 minutes later and all that was left was a small in the shirt.

Well damn. They had everything up to XL in the white/blue jacket, but I was hoping to grab the red one. Oh well.

cardiak cardiak Be really careful trying to size down that much. It can definitely affect proportions.

That one was just posted on M&N in that size lol. I ordered it but I'm more of a 40/44. If the order does go through, does anyone know if I were to get it tailored to a 40, would it ruin the overall fit/look of the jersey? If so, I could still work with a 44. Never had anything tailored before and it would be nice if there's no cons.
I just notice there’s 2 version of the 97 jerseys with anniversary patch why ?

I just notice there’s 2 version of the 97 jerseys with anniversary patch why ?
I think the mesh is different. The $300 version seems to be a lighter shade of gold too. The M&N patches are different. $300 version has the newer patch. I prefer the darker gold tho but I'm happy with either one in my size.

I think the mesh is different. The $300 version seems to be a lighter shade of gold too. The M&N patches are different. $300 version has the newer patch. I prefer the darker gold tho but I'm happy with either one on my size.
I think the 300 version looks better tho ..

97? You guys mean the 2007 Kobe?

One is older stock listing. The $300 is the new production run with new pricing model. They're the exact same minus the jocktags. Color difference is just from the photos.

They do this all the time. List the same jersey twice in two prices. lol smh
Yeah I’m bugged out I said 97 lol yeah 2007 my bad lol, I gotta stay off the jack and coke .. :rofl:

97? You guys mean the 2007 Kobe?

One is older stock listing. The $300 is the new production run with new pricing model. They're the exact same minus the jocktags. Color difference is just from the photos.

They do this all the time. List the same jersey twice in two prices. lol smh
I was wondering why they had 2 different MJ 85 ASG.

Well damn. They had everything up to XL in the white/blue jacket, but I was hoping to grab the red one. Oh well.

cardiak cardiak Be really careful trying to size down that much. It can definitely affect proportions.

Interesting. Well if they don't cancel, I'll just see if I can find someone to trade with.

Just touched down

727DF36B-B88A-4225-8192-F4D958014DEA.jpeg
AFF35CAB-54FD-470B-870E-37B3EB1493D1.jpeg

Bought this 6 years ago for $100 when M&N had some type of sale on their site. It’s been sitting in my closet ever since cuz it fit way too big (size 52). Contemplated selling it, but I’m thankful I never did. Brought it to the tailor who alters my work clothes, and they did a phenomenal job.
4FE411DB-01C4-4BDD-9CA8-EC3062DE39CC.jpeg

Got my chance at the magic shorts again with the restock. Hate to do it but gonna have to pay full price can’t miss out on them again

Back
Top Bottom