Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

FE0C3541-7644-41F1-A5C7-95ACAF5CA3FF.jpeg

The “87-88” Michael Jordan came a few weeks ago, I wanted this jersey style since I seen it in “white man can’t jump” worn by Kadeem Hardison. I went with this version because it had the largest number on the front, The years before and after the jersey the numbers are smaller. I’m still using Dr. pepper 30% off codes from last year :lol:.

The “87-88” Michael Jordan came a few weeks ago, I wanted this jersey style since I seen it in “white man can’t jump” worn by Kadeem Hardison. I went with this version because it had the largest number on the front, The years before and after the jersey the numbers are smaller. I’m still using Dr. pepper 30% off codes from last year :lol:.
Mesh looks good

What’s the code bro!

For the Jordan 3’s true lol I see you ...

anyone know whats up with the price difference of the authentic raptor shorts. $145 retail in 2017 and currently $125

What’s the code bro!

It was those one time use code for the Dr Pepper add we all were abusing them at the time, I had about seven!!!!

For the Jordan 3’s true lol I see you ...

I only have black cements, Struck out on 88’s and don’t like the clear bottoms of the free-throw line. I hate to commit a Niketalk faux pas by wearing the wrong year shoes with the jersey, but I’ll probably bring out my carmine 6.

anyway we can set a notification if a specific product is avail?

been watching the 91-92 Mj bulls jersey at mitchell and ness for my size

the diplomats is the "best" one for sure.

but i dont like how the eagle overlaps "New York"

EBE72EDC-E451-462F-AC55-61437AA93128.jpeg

3D3D3800-3348-4993-AD44-1273E6B91252.jpeg

I’ve wanted one of these for years and now i have it. Thank you Fanatics for the 30% flash sale! As someone who has collected Mitchell and Ness jerseys for the past 16 years, the mesh on it is exactly what they used on the made in USA jerseys.

Dipset T shirt is cool, jersey is wack.

NL gear is cool but that's just the tank, the Pelicans **** is wack.

Overall, 1/10. I'd only buy the Dipset tee since I'm a fan of both but I'm good.

Quick guys if you wear a 52 and up M&N website has both Kobe Bryant rookie jerseys and the 07-08 60th patch jerseys up... also 98 all star

Back
Top Bottom