Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Still mad they haven't done these.....

b1e7009a529989ad68342ecc576560db.jpg

Does anyone think m&n will ever restock the light blue Kobe?

i don’t remember where I saw it, maybe Facebook marketplace(?) but somebody said when the virus finally blows over and production is possible again, everything will slowly start to restock because they still own the rights somehow. Right before all of this the 60 anniversary had a full size run restock on fanatics.

fanatics on the other hand will be going bankrupt in May. a friend of mine that does work for their game used department said they straight up told him to cash out any open accounts he has with them now, so they might have going out of business sales soon. Hopefully Kobe’s will be eligible

Fanatics going bankrupt? They run lids, mlb shop, nba store, nfl shop, nhl store, fansedge Don’t know if they’re hurting that bad.

Fanatics going bankrupt? They run lids, mlb shop, nba store, nfl shop, nhl store, fansedge Don’t know if they’re hurting that bad.

thats just the info I got and have no reason to doubt it. They have awful deals with all these places apparently and their big money makers are game used (Nothing game used to sell since no games) and event shirts like those stupid nba h-o-r-s-e shirts

I don’t see how game used stuff is their money maker. Considering that’s a very small portion of what’s they have to offer and the small amount of consumers that have that kind of disposable income with the price they sell some of that stuff at. Could be just closing that aspect of what they offer.

^ not to mention crappy quality control on their own produced products, and overpaying on that MLB license theyre losing a ton of money on

I don’t see how game used stuff is their money maker. Considering that’s a very small portion of what’s they have to offer and the small amount of consumers that have that kind of disposable income with the price they sell some of that stuff at. Could be just closing that aspect of what they offer.

majority of their game used never hits their site, they have a contact sheet of buyers that scoop anything and everything up before the public gets a chance. We’ve never seen probably 75% of the game used items they actually receive

Some new and some old shorts coming back

9362058E-9976-42ED-B161-09723B27FB66.jpeg
6B88BC19-21B7-410B-B6E5-9E3D9E4DFDA4.jpeg

Raptors restock has to be a swingman because the authentic has been sold out in sizes over the past month or so. That's if these images are from M&N's site. The authentic pair has been on my hit list for a while. It just always sells out before a big discounted sale comes around. :smh:

Need them to come with Black Magic already. :smh:

PO

I'm getting sick of M&N's nonsense. STILL waiting on black Magic authentic, black Kings authentic, and black Cavs authentic. :smh: :smh:

i don’t remember where I saw it, maybe Facebook marketplace(?) but somebody said when the virus finally blows over and production is possible again, everything will slowly start to restock because they still own the rights somehow. Right before all of this the 60 anniversary had a full size run restock on fanatics.

fanatics on the other hand will be going bankrupt in May. a friend of mine that does work for their game used department said they straight up told him to cash out any open accounts he has with them now, so they might have going out of business sales soon. Hopefully Kobe’s will be eligible
The light blue one had one restock after his death but I never seen any other restock in years. I want a 52 but the cheapest one I found is $100 over retail.
And I hate how slow fanatics ships. I always have extremely slow shipping from them.

If true then wow. I’m surprised. Then again, they’ve been very generous with discount codes this year unlike in previous years.

There's too much big money in Fanatics for them to go bankrupt. Plus if they needed the cash that bad, they'd go public with an IPO or sell off one of their many assets/licenses.

Don’t believe that for a second. Fanatics is huge, a monopoly in th sports world. Don’t see how they go bankrupt when they’re an online retailer

if they had brick and mortar stores I could see it but even then not really. We’ll see come may

Exactly what I was saying. They’re probably just closing that subsection of what they offer. The why would they pay to hold open those accounts for game worn items when nothing is happening right now in sports. I still highly doubt that’s their money maker, considering the amount of game used items (be it online or not) and price point vs everything else they offer.

Raptors restock has to be a swingman because the authentic has been sold out in sizes over the past month or so. That's if these images are from M&N's site. The authentic pair has been on my hit list for a while. It just always sells out before a big discounted sale comes around. :smh:

I'm getting sick of M&N's nonsense. STILL waiting on black Magic authentic, black Kings authentic, and black Cavs authentic. :smh: :smh:
Everything pictured is an authentic

Exactly what I was saying. They’re probably just closing that subsection of what they offer. The why would they pay to hold open those accounts for game worn items when nothing is happening right now in sports. I still highly doubt that’s their money maker, considering the amount of game used items (be it online or not) and price point vs everything else they offer.

I won’t keep harping on it, not like I’m rooting for them to go out of business or even care. You can think what you like but a guy I know firsthand that does monthly $10k+ deals with them on game used baseball memorabilia was told to cash out because things don’t look good and are getting worse, which hopefully leads to more discount codes which is what all this was about anyways :lol:

I asked my friend again this morning if I understood correctly and he said yeah, bankrupt doesn’t mean going out of business but they’re hemorrhaging money right now and might use it as a way to get out of some of their awful deals.

Just read the post..

fanatics doesn’t even deal that much with game used. Yea they offer it but for what sports? NBA majority of it is through meigrey. They aren’t paying a ton for game used stuff in general to offer it to the public or could be a deal for another outlet for meigrey

again, maybe they’re shutting down the game used section which would make sense since I feel like most folks don’t even know they offer anything although selection isn’t good.

highly doubt any of it is true, if it is color me shocked

Just read the post..

fanatics doesn’t even deal that much with game used. Yea they offer it but for what sports? NBA majority of it is through meigrey. They aren’t paying a ton for game used stuff in general to offer it to the public or could be a deal for another outlet for meigrey

again, maybe they’re shutting down the game used section which would make sense since I feel like most folks don’t even know they offer anything although selection isn’t good.

highly doubt any of it is true, if it is color me shocked

They do a ton of baseball stuff, they don’t pay for anything, they split everything players send 50/50 so since players aren’t sending anything, that’s a big loss of income. Baseball collectors are legit insane. They just re-signed Kris Bryant to a contract 3 weeks ago so I don’t think they’d be shutting down game used if they’re still signing people. (but then again if they’re still signing people they can’t be too hand tied financially, so I see your point)

Lets bet lunch, by the end of June fanatics will have started the process.

Why would they be signing people to new deals if they’re about to file? It’s not like they wouldn’t have known that was coming three weeks ago.

Why would they be signing people to new deals if they’re about to file? It’s not like they wouldn’t have known that was coming three weeks ago.

I literally said “so I see your point”. If you think they’re profitable right now, more power to you

I know you said that. I was just echoing that point.

I never said they were profitable right now. I don’t think a lot of retailers, at this current time, are profitable right now. They’re definitely not going to be profitable in the subsection you friend works because there’s nothing happening now.

Back
Top Bottom