Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone notice the jerseys on fanatics are more expensive than fansedge? Aren't they sister sites?

Are BP jerseys ever included in the promos on the sites? Need a Mets one in the worst way, but waiting for a little bit of a break even though 80 isn't terrible.

Mlb.com usually has a 20-25% off sale on BP jerseys like once a month. That's where I got all mine. Usually comes up to like $60ish

Are BP jerseys ever included in the promos on the sites? Need a Mets one in the worst way, but waiting for a little bit of a break even though 80 isn't terrible.
Go on evilbay and look. U can find them for $68 shipped.

Dope banks n Dickerson :pimp:

Last edited:
Jw if anyone knows the answer to this question...

I remember back when m&n had the 100/each sale they had a KC bo jackson. I contemplated grabbing but chose not to (budget at the time limited me tograbbing 2jerseys). Anyways ive been checking for the longest and they never seem to have it anymore. Anyone know why? Always thought that one was fuego and its on my cop list although the chisox one aint bad but his prime yrs were KC

Won't say I know why they don't have it , but I'm assuming they are out if inventory. It's been out for quite some time I believe. I wish I cop the Bonds when they had it. Now I can't find a legit one anywhere. In response to the royals Bo Jackson question.

Last edited:
Won't say I know why they don't have it , but I'm assuming they are out if inventory. It's been out for quite some time I believe. I wish I cop the Bonds when they had it. Now I can't find a legit one anywhere

Ahh makes sense. Hell ya thatbonds is fuego too. Is it wishful thinking hoping they get some new inventory soon? Lol

Ahh makes sense. Hell ya thatbonds is fuego too. Is it wishful thinking hoping they get some new inventory soon? Lol

I'm not sure how often they re-release jerseys. If they do at all. I just browse the bay every so often and hope I catch a collector selling some of his lol.

I'm not sure how often they re-release jerseys. If they do at all. I just browse the bay every so often and hope I catch a collector selling some of his lol.

Whos a known reputable seller of m&n on there?

I asked this same question a while back and no one gave me an answer

With Griffey going to the Hall next year, I hope for some Mariner jerseys.

MX07n9m.jpg

GJ5nqCQ.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom