Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

AA3D6C84-29A4-441A-8EF4-F4971C5BC05D.jpeg 5B5BA1AD-CADE-420F-9D50-AC2364642C11.jpeg
Decided to take a picture of my don shorts today

On the subject of the Navy Nuggets jerseys, I’d really like to see M&N drop a road Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf. I’ve got an LaPhonso home Starter & road Champion pro-cut, but would also take an NVE or McDyess. Not holding my breath on M&N dropping them, with how Nuggets gear seems to sit... especially when they dropped the Mutombo.

Sold my nuggets pair. Really like those lakers pairs though.
Only pair I sold was the heat and they were used so felt weird when I tried them on. Also had yellow Michigan joints that I sold now that I think about it. Once this quarantine is over I need a few more pairs

Not sure if ever released but man prime Ron Harper Cavs is criminally underrated!

Atm0eXYCIAAzFxZ.jpg
We need this late 80s home Cavaliers joint with the blue "Cavs". It's just a beautiful jersey and it really evokes my childhood. Price, Daugherty or Harper would be sick.

I believe M&N released a blue Mark Price when they switched to "Cleveland" instead of "Cavs" in the early 90s (making it look a little more bland imo). And the white and orange (home and away) Ron Harper and World B Free from 85-86 and 86-87.

But never this one. But they should indeed.

Still confused how they released the navy mutombo and the blue skyline but they wouldn’t release the white... white woulda sold pretty well IMO

They made the blue away Cavs Price and Daugherty too and those vanished! I’d like to see a 94-95 Mark Price

the only Wizards Jersey I can see them doing is maybe Chris Webber 97-98, Jordan 01-03? Eyes peeled

I might post some kick
Talking about some of these old jerseys makes me want to dig in my storage tubs. I have my older jersey era jerseys in there since they are 3 sizes too big to wear now.

I'll post some pics tomorrow.
You can get it tailor down the line.

Back
Top Bottom