Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

copped bulls. always wanted 1 pair. These to me are the best of all. Wish they were marked down like the others though.

When I click the m&n thread and see just don talk

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Last edited:
those are by fart the worst
Idk, but this made me laugh so hard :rofl:

I respect it, not everyone has to like it that’s cool. But a lot of cats are like homie on the last page who have to buy the flagrant version cuz they won’t or can’t drop $400 or cop the real deal on sale, that’s the corny part to me.

I just re-read this. I mean...It's the same premise on how people are flaming you, and you don't care, just pay it forward and do the same. So what if he can't or won't drop the money, it's his right as a consumer to chose to spend how he wants. Idk, shrugging off people that call you tacky, but then turning around and calling someone corny over their budgetary decisions is nonsensical to me. Live and let live. It's room for all tastes in this thread man.

Idk, but this made me laugh so hard :rofl:

I just re-read this. I mean...It's the same premise on how people are flaming you, and you don't care, just pay it forward and do the same. So what if he can't or won't drop the money, it's his right as a consumer to chose to spend how he wants. Idk, shrugging off people that call you tacky, but then turning around and calling someone corny over their budgetary decisions is nonsensical to me. Live and let live. It's room for all tastes in this thread man.
Nah, completely different. Someone buying a fake Rollie cuz they can’t afford the real establishment will never get props

Whatever happened to "nah i ain't copping no M&N if they don't give us AT LEAST 30% off"

Y'all gotta keep that same energy
Completely different rules when it comes to don shorts, especially don shorts that are 30% off stacked with a 20% off coupon. Some of y’all just want **** for free don’t you? :lol:

Nah, completely different. Someone buying a fake Rollie cuz they can’t afford the real establishment will never get props

See...I think that's the flaw in the premise. Some people post to get props...while others posts just to share, nothing more. Thanks for the insight though.

See...I think that's the flaw in the premise. Some people post to get props...while others posts just to share, nothing more. Thanks for the insight though.
Np. It’s like not willing to drop retail for retros but dropping $150 for team Jordan’s, just playing the game wrong.

When it comes to Dons, I’ll take 20%. Still drops it down damn near $100 off...
If I want the pair real bad I’ll pay retail. Otherwise $300 or less and I’ll cop with no remorse. Worst case it goes down to $200 and I overpaid $100. I don’t think I’ve seen dons for under $200 and if that happens they’d get smoked asap

Man, Just Don Orlando Magic shorts is calling my name lol. Already dropped $1000 on them last 2 weeks alone, lol.

Back
Top Bottom