Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Only time my Knicks will touch gold. Jacket look kinda big, the description says tailored fit on the site.

C0591193-D455-4601-801C-F2148E105F56.jpeg

M&N website acting wonky, wont let me check out for some reason. I took the L on flints, let me be great and cop this Moss for 150 !!!!

good deal on warriors shorts. These men’s right? Just wanna make sure before I cop

code TAKE30

0805568B-2D42-4E33-ABA7-710ACF534542.png

M&N website acting wonky, wont let me check out for some reason. I took the L on flints, let me be great and cop this Moss for 150 !!!!
Lol same here..can’t believe I took an L on those flints. That 190 was burning a hole in my pocket

Lol same here..can’t believe I took an L on those flints. That 190 was burning a hole in my pocket
I've tried 3 different browsers with no success. Chrome, Dolphin and Safari. None of them will let me get past the shipping page :angry::angry:

If you placed an order you better hope it isn’t sitting in the Philly location and they get hit during the protests.

I copped the white all star iverson for $147. I got the KG a few days ago with the 20% and wish I had waited till today to save even more

Just placed my order for the 92-93 Hornets authentics and the 2009-10 GSW Swingman shorts can't beat the sale prices right now :pimp:

Damn, should have held off one more day to order my stuff, but the difference isn't that huge, I'm satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom