Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:pimp:
BBA655BA-A689-4ACF-B702-B9B7A6AEE18B.jpeg
Actually have those nets shorts from in the mid 2000s lol

1997 shorts is back. Looks small S, M and 2XL left.

Literally popped in here just to say I’m glad the 30% code worked on the 2008-09 Lakers shorts and now, I’m already over them and need these white ones next:lol:

Also, M&N needs to drop the full Gray Nets uni’s, I don’t care about the Navy. The Kidd and shorts would be bought ASAP. Might even pay retail...
Red alternates>>>>
Those were so fire with white kicks

Hate those all star 97 Dons.

Doesn’t make sense to me.
That guitar is sexy one of my favorite pairs

and the more I’m seeing them Floridian pairs the more I’m realizing I ****ed up not snatching em 20% off when I had the chance. The tax made it come to $348 though :smh:

None of the Dons were made in USA.

The old tags used to say "Designed in the USA" or "Assembled in the USA". But that is way different. It mean the product is mostly constructed in China and just "finished", a super vague legal term, in the USA. But the truth is, they are Made in China just like all the other NBA stuff.

As of late oneness not letting dons fly at significant discount. I’m waiting for that to happen gonna cop like 4-5 pairs off that ***** lol. Charlotte my least favorite pair of dons. Those would have to be like $200 literally or maaaaybe 250 for me to cop. Might even need an xxl cuz of the waistband on those

i too don’t like the Charlotte Just Dons. If it had been the teal pair with pinstripes, that would have been a day 1 cop

Hate those all star 97 Dons.

Doesn’t make sense to me.

they’re fire to me, just not at full price. They’re based off the scrapped 1997 all star game jerseys, I’ve seen pictures of the scrapped Jordan 97 all star game jersey and it looked like those shorts. The guitar is because i believe the rock and roll hall of fame is in Cleveland

M&N really irking me lately. About a month ago I snagged what seem to be the last Sixers Don shorts. No shipping email for 2 weeks. Emailed em and they said oh sorry we sold out blah blah. Come last week, the Magic Dons popped up in a few sizes so I copped mine and now again, nooo shipping email. SHEESH!!

Back
Top Bottom