Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mail Day

“The Glove” -Mj voice
755C19C0-B20C-4867-A0A4-980CBDB95437.jpeg

FC3BFB4E-E7AD-4C48-A251-57448D4E6630.jpeg

Anyone in here have any experience with tailoring their jerseys to make them a little shorter in length?

Does it usually come out okay? And do tailors adjust the position of the jock tag for you??

Pardon my Don ignorance. Are those Bulls shorts some type of special edition or something? I don’t think I’ve seen those. Only the script logo pair.

Pardon my Don ignorance. Are those Bulls shorts some type of special edition or something? I don’t think I’ve seen those. Only the script logo pair.
Older run. at first just donnshorts had just don written on em. Then team names. The bulls team names were originally f&f and had bulls written on em, followed by a very small release. Now the most recent version is the Chicago script

You can see a good chunk of shorts he dropped on the just don site in the archives. It doesn’t show everything though

E864654A-467B-48F5-9C34-3E1A6141AE42.jpeg

(already striped, put everything back where the marks were though)
1C601FC9-CCB9-4BDC-9FD8-C2F2595B67F3.jpeg

got this Jerry West from the sale about 2 weeks ago. I‘m probably too picky but everything about it looked pretty bad imo, comically large logo at a sharp angle and the enormous numbers down low and spaced out, I just stripped the damn thing since it was final sale. Going to send to EPS to see if they can do an accurate Kobe throwback now.

Depending how that looks, might do my blue Kobe next. I hate how low they put everything on the front of that one too

Back
Top Bottom