Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@eyanks Bert. Bert. @po2345

Stupid question, but if i cop a blank like this, can i send it to EPS and they'll customize it with any player i want?

I thought you were selling all your size 40s and went up to a 44 cause the 40 don't fit any more???

@rrlegend looks like you got some competition man :lol:

Not a stupid question at all, you just didn't know. Exclusive Pro Sports should be able to customize anything based on your specification. They just can't work on any NFL jerseys for individuals due to restrictions by that league, but as long as the blank NFL jersey is a customization order coming from a retailer they do business with, then it's only feasible that way.

You'll have to inquire with them directly for pricing for your customization request because they differ based on details and specs for each team. So if there's more details involved, then they'll charge more. But if there's less details, they'll charge less.

Happy Fathers Day fellas!!!

Happy Father’s Day bro :pimp:

D1C978C9-D844-439E-97A0-3E80394536DC.jpeg

Thread getting extra spicy.

I swear I was just thinking the same thing :lol:

Edit: How many of y’all actually hoop in your authentics, or are they just for casual wear only?

Strictly street clothes for me especially being a sports fan like that. It's like an integration thing for me, I'm a fan of sports and particular players and feel I can wear them as fashionable as well. A lot of my clothing style is influenced by sports and athletic optics.

Casual only for me.

When I hoop, I throw on the most beat shxt I can find.

Cats wit the headbands and fly shxt while hooping usually be trash lol

That's an interesting and funny observation about peeps who look flamboyant on the amateur level. I never noticed that because I don't play ball despite being a huge hoops fan like that.

I basically wear my vast amount of shoes on a limited basis to go with specific jersey or attire. I prefer to wear them like that because they'll last longer that way and I have the benefit of amount of selections like that so I don't always have to wear a specific shoe frequently.

Back
Top Bottom