Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hey NT family, what your buying experience from the MN UK site? I am contemplating re-buying the Carter Dino jersey. Sellers remorse.

Maybe add in the McGrady as well. I had the Reebok version back in early 2000s, and didn't like the fit.

Hey NT family, what your buying experience from the MN UK site? I am contemplating re-buying the Carter Dino jersey. Sellers remorse.

Maybe add in the McGrady as well. I had the Reebok version back in early 2000s, and didn't like the fit.

I had a good experience. When Kobe first passed they had a few Kobe jerseys. Took about 2 weeks to get to me.

I literally just ordered the Vince jersey from there a couple hours ago. And it was on sale. Came out to $240 USD shipped. I was watching a few on eBay but they sold or shot up in price.

I was trying to do the sales agent thing for the Taiwan site but they wanted pics of my ID and card. Nah I’m good on that.

Dream Team Whites, some sizes available .... slightly under retail USD...

White dream team collection. Most sizes sold out though minus the Jordan

Is it really cheaper for you guys to buy from UK site? We never have any discounts here, not on anything worth buying anyway, just on the trash floral/platinum stuff they released that no-one wants
I literally just ordered the Vince jersey from there a couple hours ago. And it was on sale. Came out to $240 USD shipped. I was watching a few on eBay but they sold or shot up in price.

I was trying to do the sales agent thing for the Taiwan site but they wanted pics of my ID and card. Nah I’m good on that.

None of the authentics are on sale on the UK site - £200 is retail here so thats $250 (approx) where did you get $240 inclusive of shipping from? Are these showing up a different price if you are signing in from the US? Thats some shady sh*t if so!

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 14.42.50.png

Last edited:
Is it really cheaper for you guys to buy from UK site? We never have any discounts here, not on anything worth buying anyway, just on the trash floral/platinum stuff they released that no-one wants

None of the authentics are on sale on the UK site - £200 is retail here so thats $250 (approx) where did you get $240 inclusive of shipping from? Are these f*ckers showing up a different price if you are signing in from the US?

Screenshot 2020-06-23 at 14.42.50.png
B412A0AA-7CCA-43A6-995D-2A9BC98E1330.png

The price was £200 on the product page but dropped to £166 in cart.🤷🏾‍♂️

shipping brings it back pretty much to retail.

shipping is slow too. I ordered a black Jordan and estimate delivery is 2 weeks. I’ll wait for another retailer for the USA stuff. Should be out soon with 4th of July around the corner.

Damn, did you put in a discount code? Is it working on other jerseys? Everything showing as £200 for me in cart.
I tried like 3-4 but they all kept saying invalid. So maybe one actually went through? Just Google discount codes for the U.K. site and try them out.

nickal10 nickal10 Don’t know what to tell you man. I added a Carter jersey just now to my bag at 200 then went to checkout. Put in my shipping info, didn’t put in any code, and then went to the payment page. The price dropped to 166, no code needed. But if you want to try codes go here: https://www.discountonline.co.uk/mi...des-12223.html?click=yes&promotion_id=3042025

Again, the ones I did find said invalid when I tried. It’s my first time ordering from the U.K. site. Feel free to try yourself. Best of luck to you.

Yeah you are probably right... get completely stung the other way round, 20% import duty and taxes on top of $50 shipping and handler 'charge'. Would come in around $430/440 for a $300 authentic.

Back
Top Bottom