Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ordered the Moses Malone the same morning it dropped with the Penny. Still waiting on that to ship too

BCDCD40E-9E76-412D-B3D3-1BBBDD5EFA61.png
Autocop

I’m waiting on the penny to ship too. Seems like no one has their order shipped yet. Just don’t want it canceled.

While you’re at it report all swingman M&n all authentics with any inconsistencies to the OG and definitely my mans Mister Klu Klux Klan Make America Great Again
im trying to make this thread great again

no dons 2020

your mans will catch a ban soon:lol:, i have a feeling

Why u the plug on fake shorts? U and fupac the only ones wearing these. Why yall so mad about these janky shorts? U two should start hat surgeon nt thread.
How will u explain maxing out ur granny credit card on these?

E Easier I hate Hat surgeon

Same E Easier let me post his work and tell people to start a thread about him.

You guys are the best....

Keep going though.

Waiting on my Lakers Sunday Whites and Sixers alt shorts to ship as well. They better not get canceled like my Sunday white did 8 last month :smh:

White USA capsule is up

Anyone know how fast the shorts sold out?
Checked on them this morning & saw they were OOS. Was hoping for a discount.
Looks like them days are done. :lol: :smh:

PO

He probably charging 475 more than Just Don himself lol
For a pair of replica shorts at that too lol
**** it if people paying 475 can’t even be mad at the hustle

Yeah, there's obviously a market for it so I'm not gonna get mad at someone for how he makes his bread.

What I don't get is why he'd use swingmans. I mean, if there isn't an authentic version available, then ok. But it seems counterintuitive to try and put a premium feel on a replica.

Some Just Don's look real good, like it's how the shorts were made. Some of them look off, not all of them work. Team logos or something look weird.

I'm shocked they haven't done a Knicks pair.
They’ve done a Knicks pair multiple times.

Back
Top Bottom