Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I would grab these but $160 is wild for these.

E1FAA94E-1570-4C3E-9CAC-AB0B4D53A338.jpeg
8FA2805A-954C-4B24-8D19-C07AF5800C38.jpeg

IMG_20200627_112339.jpg

came in from BSTN. first m&n cop in a while.

Shorts are fiiiiya .... quick question how much did BSTN charge you for shipping to the U.S.? I was going to cop 3 jerseys until the shipping costs were $69.99 and no other options to change it to something cheaper.

Both trash

Thanks for your honesty. I feel both didn't come out right based on details and execution.

It's like a bad trade-off with both versions:

The U.S.A. version had better quality for material and stitching but the font sizes were off after getting clarification from others on here. I also think the coloration for everything on the jersey is off too perhaps but I didn't get any clarification about that.

The China version had the right font sizes somewhat but the execution on the cuts of the jersey are flawed because the trim around the neck and arm pit holes are too fat. The cut atop the shoulders are too fat as well. I want to assume the coloration was right for everything on the jersey. It's like they made the China version for fat people based on how it looks.

I know this is taboo in a sense to a lot of people, but I always hate the way the Made in USA basketball jerseys look. They always look so droopy to me, the armpits always look HUGE. It could also be that everyone I see is in a 3XL, but damn I always think they look real bulky and uncomfortable

It isn't taboo, it's a fact now that I see it in hindsight after so many years about the U.S.A. jerseys. You corroborated what I was seeing as I was purging my oversized jerseys from the 2000s especially with the U.S.A. versions. They were droopy because they were cut longer compounded with the fact a lot of people during the first half of the 2000s were wearing clothes much larger than they should have. The armpit holes were cut really huge honestly along with the part atop the shoulders cut really thin. You're right about them being bulky. It's ironic some size 52 I had in the U.S.A. versions were cut larger than its listed size on the garment.

To sum it up, I think the U.S.A. versions were cut too big and the font sizes on a lot of them seemed smaller than they should have been. Coloration on the jersey and its letters and numbers seemed off too. The only salvation in them are material quality and good stitching on the letters and numbers. But accuracy is always key honestly.

Bunch of Jordan and Kobe jersey on sale on BSTN use promo for midseason16 for 16% off. Kobe jersey comes out to roughly $236 shipped

Is that shipped to the US? I have 3 jerseys in my cart and was ready to checkout and they want $69.99 to ship to the US and there isn't an option to change the shipping. Is this normal for BSTN? It looks like the shipping is calculated by the amount that you purchase from what I looked up.

Last edited:
Man my pleasure!! I just got my new Cuban from Reys this morning. New video coming soon lol

I gotta go and check out Rey's shop, it's literally walking distance from where i live. I wonder if they're cool enough to let me window shop cause i don't got the money for a Cuban right now. :lol:

Mans really called ninja “Sammy” doe.

I’M DED.

I remember ninja's reasoning for the skin bleaching was that "SaMmY r3VertEd b@cK to da OG c0l0rWay" 🥴

I'm glad I was able to replace a Hawks Dominique Wilkins jersey within the last couple of months I believe. I had a size 56 made in U.S.A. one I got off eBay in like 2004 I think. I was able to repurpose that oversized one to get something else that was a size 52 last year.

I think the '80s Hawks jerseys were their best style in team history.

I also had a pleasant encounter with Wilkins so I'm glad I have a jersey of his again that I can wear this time around. I was able to bring him a white Hawks jersey for him to autograph at Fox Hills Mall Champs where he was doing a signing there during 2004 NBA All-Star Weekend. Perhaps this may be funny to some, he was doing a signing with Ying Yang Twins at that store as well, but I walked right past them and went directly to my left to him when it was my turn. I didn't give a damn about them, I was only there for him.

I'll eventually post that autographed Hawks jersey. But here's the red one. I hope they re-release the white one. I haven't seen those since the 2000s.
IMG_4269.JPG
IMG_4270.JPG

These finally came in the mail :pimp:

IMG_4448.JPG

I was never a fan of the mid/late 90s move to get rid of the musical note and feature mountains in the logo and uniforms. It would be equivalent to memphis removing the grizzly or the claw and replacing it with something more native to the city (maybe a guitar...or even a musical note :tongue: since blues and rock 'n roll), which has nothing to do with the team name.

The only jazz shorts I want are the first run from 93-94. These are still clean tho.

Back
Top Bottom