Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’ve been wondering the same. Worst case, they slap the Jordan logo on them but keep everything else true to the OG. It’s all under the same umbrella. I can’t get myself to shell out $70 for a replica of the replicas.
I was skeptical of the 19nine quality based on the discussion in here. It ultimately came down to having something close to what I wanted at a “reasonable” price versus waiting for the unknown.

If Mitchell and ness could make college jerseys which would you buy ?

Too many to list...but here's just a few:
UNLV/LJ, Duke/Hill, Memphis State/Penny, Michigan/Cwebb, Gtown/AI, Arizona/Bibby, Cincinnati/Kmart.

And that's just basketball. If we're talking college football, give me anyone who's put on hurricane jersey (Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Andre Johnson, etc).

I forgot to go back and bid on this. Missed out big time.
299A15EB-BE61-43BB-A9FD-A52171630280.png
Yeah and the seller lives close to me

Surprised Nike hasn't released those shorts. Well I guess it would be Jordan Brand these days.

Indeed.
JB recently did the collaboration with Just Don for their college shorts (Michigan, Marquette, UNC & GTown), but thats about it.

PO

Hey NT on the topic of MN making NCAA jerseys, I would assume it's more challenging because of the NCAA bureaucracy (eg. ACC, Big Ten Conferences, etc.). Compounded by the fact that student-athletes want to unionize will further the debate how royalties will be paid out.

Hey NT on the topic of MN making NCAA jerseys, I would assume it's more challenging because of the NCAA bureaucracy (eg. ACC, Big Ten Conferences, etc.). Compounded by the fact that student-athletes want to unionize will further the debate how royalties will be paid out.

They sale school products michigan/duke/FL/unlv in other countries just not here for some odd reason .

Back
Top Bottom