Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

now waits for shorts to drop
how low have the shorts dropped?
I think @HAMMERCHARGE means he is waiting for another pair of shorts to drop (presumably the all star shorts?), I don't think he was referring to the shorts dropping in price. But in regards to your question about the bulls shorts, if its the red ones I would say just get them now because when they released them a couple months ago they didn't sit for long and I actually ended up missing out on them because I waited too long. 

I think @HAMMERCHARGE
means he is waiting for another pair of shorts to drop (presumably the all star shorts?), I don't think he was referring to the shorts dropping in price. But in regards to your question about the bulls shorts, if its the red ones I would say just get them now because when they released them a couple months ago they didn't sit for long and I actually ended up missing out on them because I waited too long. 

Thank you SIR

I think @HAMMERCHARGE
means he is waiting for another pair of shorts to drop (presumably the all star shorts?), I don't think he was referring to the shorts dropping in price. But in regards to your question about the bulls shorts, if its the red ones I would say just get them now because when they released them a couple months ago they didn't sit for long and I actually ended up missing out on them because I waited too long. 

They're going to restock the bull shorts?

anbody see that 1990 unlv teaser? looks like its made of dazzle instead of mesh. i think the original was mesh...i could be wrong though

restock on m&n sixers rookie iverson, ray allen big buck, vince carter raptors, steve smith hawks and a few others

powder blue lakers kobe may be new too

That Bucks has been alluding me for awhile, debating if I should pay full price, or wait for the next sale.

Isn't there supposed to be a super bowl sale? Or does that only apply to nfl jerseys?

anbody see that 1990 unlv teaser? looks like its made of dazzle instead of mesh. i think the original was mesh...i could be wrong though

man, i couldn't stand duke in the early '90's....edit...in the 90's
wish unlv didnt get busted...or umass for that matter later in the 90s

Last edited:
Damn this ****** canadian dollar. Hoping it picks up by the next sale got my eye on a couple hopefully csn grab one of them.

you use my pic?
laugh.gif
Yes, sorry I didnt mean to make it look like it was my pic - was just commenting that your cap is dope 

Back
Top Bottom