Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

8FF85813-8BAB-438F-B4B3-59AF3305C0FA.jpeg

Went with 6ers authentics for today. Size Medium (5’10”; 180 lbs). I probably could have went Small as these are still a bit baggy.
Hopefully we can beat Boston without Simmons.

For whatever reason, expedited shipping wasn’t even an option, probably because of the delays etc and the 20% off code worked po2345 po2345

Oh i know it works, I was just saying it isn't much in the grand scheme of things. Here is what dunks318ti dunks318ti posted a few pages back.

Even I had a chance to cop the bulls restock, but didn't. $125 and 20% even if you added an additional pair to get free shipping is only 10% off because of sales tax. So...about $112 for a pair.

PO

Oh i know it works, I was just saying it isn't much in the grand scheme of things. Here is what dunks318ti dunks318ti posted a few pages back.

PO

Yeah the 20% off is pretty much worthless unless you're buying multiple items to qualify for free shipping. Even with the free shipping, it's literally only 10% off due to taxes collected.

If you only buy one item and have to pay for shipping, you're not saving a damn thing. I think that's why they stagger their restocks. They rarely restock a lot of sought out items at the same time.

Yeezys and 90s basketball shorts, gross
I think the switch-up is fresh. I always wear retro J's with authentics, felt like wearing something different. Plus the white on black contrast looks fire.

Last edited:
someone buying a single pair is not getting them for 112. I'm pretty sure some people bought a single pair yesterday and a single pair today. They aint slick lol.
Yeah I’m not sure what you’re talking about I bought both pairs for $200 instead of $250...even with 1 mine said $100 flat. Y’all tripping like they said below retail is below retail. Now we would all love to have them for $80 or below but that’s not the current state of things

People are acting like this is 4 years ago when shorts were 30-40% off regularly. It ain't like that anymore.
Truth. 25 the best you’ll get these days aside from the special occasion deals.
I remember a few years back when we were getting authentics for $50-$60 in this thread. I got the Grizzlies for $65, black Bulls for $70- good eats for cheap back then.

In this day and age. 20% with free shipping is a win, even if you have to pay sales tax.

people wanted those Bulls shorts for months, same with the white Penny jersey, Jazz shorts, Lakers shorts etc.

Then when the stuff is finally up some want to nickel and dime and get surprised when they missed out. Deals which could be had in 2017 aren’t the norm anymore. Yeah it’s exceptions, but stuff is moving quicker these days.

Is it typical for Champs to send you multiple emails saying " It's taking a bit longer to complete your order. We're trying to track down your item. "

Back
Top Bottom