Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I kind of doubt M&N will drastically, if at all, expand the college jersey line. Keep in mind Iverson is a special athlete to the company.

19Nine really hits that college market, for how polarizing they seem to be around here.

Damn, those G-Town authentics. I was only able to cop the swingmans back in high school when Nike made them. I'm glad M&N is able to make them now. Hope they make Vince Carter and Antawn Jamison UNC authentics.

It looks like Mitchell & Ness will slowly trickle out NCAA stuff realistically. I'm sure they'll have Tar Heels stuff since they have a following. I think you'll see Michael Jordan more likely than those 2 late '90s UNC stars due to his much higher popularity level. They're going to pump out as much Jordan jerseys while they have his license and he's a guaranteed cash cow. They even made his 1984 Team USA jersey.

Just woke up saw that G-Town Bubba Chuck set dropped

1598521114719.gif

No Hesi

I kind of doubt M&N will drastically, if at all, expand the college jersey line. Keep in mind Iverson is a special athlete to the company.

19Nine really hits that college market, for how polarizing they seem to be around here.
I agree. It's been years since that Larry Johnson unlv jersey dropped. If MN follows suit, it won't be anything else for a long while. I hope I'm wrong though

Grey gtown
Mullin/Jackson era st. John's
Home unlv
Fab 5

Are all on my list

I didnt want to snooze like the white Penny. Still aint restocked smh.

But if they release any UNC, Richard Hamilton Uconn Unis or Fab 5 they will all be copped.

1598531490518.jpeg
How I feel with my 19nine GTown shorts after missing the M&N drop
What did u miss?...

Pass on the A.I. gTown capsule.

ordered the 08-09 Kobe home jersey. Hopefully the logo placement is accurate

Grabbed the shorts with the 15%, now give us the grey pair!!!

White bulls shorts available anywhere?

I’ll continue to support 19nine as their product is good quality

I’ll also support M&N..

both brands have their niches and I doubt Mitchell & Ness puts out more college gear it seems to haven’t been their thing in the past from what I’ve read

and I did cop the georgetown authentics :lol:
their product is far from good quality. 19nine is dead in the water and for good reason.

Back
Top Bottom