Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

3F1B0C49-5E62-4B09-BD42-339DEAAC63D3.jpeg
B681A3FB-B151-41C1-96D2-B9E30502E4EC.jpeg

Super clean . they need to drop the barry sanders authentic so I can watch them go 5-11 per usual🤞

I have like 10 pairs of authentic shorts, all of em XL... I just got the red Bulls in a Large, and XL to see what I preferred.... I think ima keep the Large. I’m not gonna trip over the rest of my XLs but that kind of sucks, ima get Larges moving forward tho

if you wanna sell some, PM me please!!!!

I have like 10 pairs of authentic shorts, all of em XL... I just got the red Bulls in a Large, and XL to see what I preferred.... I think ima keep the Large. I’m not gonna trip over the rest of my XLs but that kind of sucks, ima get Larges moving forward tho

I went through this and now got 4 pair a little too big. Will do the o’ll switcheroo down the line..........

IMO the Georgetown Iverson looked cheap and not worth $270

Last edited:
With Mitchell & Ness touching NCAA now, a Magic Johnson Spartans jersey is imminent after a Hoyas Iverson was released and a Tar Heels Jordan coming out soon.

It's a no-brainer with Magic because they've been producing so much of his stuff since the early 2000s heyday of throwback jerseys. And it's like he has an unofficial lifetime deal with them. I doubt they would ever lose his rights because he seems easy to deal with.

Would anyone get this if it's produced?
Spartans.jpg
I remember Adidas made the Magic Spartans throwback in the 2000s.

Michigan gotta be next right?

More than likely, it's just a matter of time and if they can secure the license with those. I don't know about the whole Fab 5 though. Chris Webber for sure since he excelled the most in NBA. Juwan Howard & Jalen Rose are possible since they had a little longevity in NBA, they just weren't stars. I doubt it with Ray Jackson & Jimmy King though.

Negative
They won’t be poom poom sized.
just look at the older run of shorts like the suns/pistons/bulls from 80’s retro.
If they did they would sit.
We getting same sizing as all previous MNN authentic shorts released(idk how renegades fit).

What is poom poom? Please educate me!

I recall my good friend and I talked about NBA teams wearing their retro uniforms one day during the 2000s, and he jokingly implied they needed to wear "throwback shorts" too to emulate the tight and short shorts look. 😆🤦‍♂️

The Lakers wore those short shorts in the 1st half of a game when they wore those 60th Anniversary jerseys for fun in 2007-08. And they were so happy to change back to the contemporary baggy shorts during haftime!

If they’re gonna do MSU they might as well do Indiana St. I wouldn’t mind 90s versions of Michigan, UNLV, UConn, Arizona among others.

I was thinking that too. More than likely they'll make a Sycamores jersey since they have a deal with Larry Bird and produced so many of his jerseys for 20 years now.

1St day. Go green all day

Sounds good. Magic is iconic like that. Would you get the white one if that was made too?

I still have the OG Nike authentics of both MJ's UNC jerseys. I need this M&N though!

I recall I saw those Nike authentic reproductions in the '90s. How was the quality and detail to you? Hopefully satisfactory.

I remember Adidas made the Magic Spartans throwback in the 2000s.

That's correct. They also made the Demon Deacons Tim Duncan and some other NCAA stuff. Those Adidas ones weren't authentic and you could tell by looking at the details. They just had the NCAA license that time and made cheap as in quality and price lookalikes.

There was a company, I forgot their name, that made NCAA football and basketball authentic jerseys during the 2000s. I don't think I've seen them since that decade either.

thanks for posting that #45 jersey it motivated me... i got the nike joint and never wore it cuz i bought it during the jersey era early 2000's when everything ran big so it doesnt fit me... im a take it to the cleaners to get it altered and along with my kobe as well...

I just realized it now. But my extra pair of white Bulls shorts has the NBA logo on the back smh.

I wouldn’t be as annoyed if Mitchell and Ness wasn’t an absolute **** show when it comes to returns. I put them on eBay for $130 because I rather just bite the bullet with the seller fees over waiting a few weeks to wait for a return on a defective product.

99F61A79-3BA9-48EE-B76D-51F87860106E.jpeg
9A31D5CC-CFFB-47F4-A3FA-989B35BAA98E.jpeg

I just realized it now. But my extra pair of white Bulls shorts has the NBA logo on the back smh.

I wouldn’t be as annoyed if Mitchell and Ness wasn’t an absolute **** show when it comes to returns. I put them on eBay for $130 because I rather just bite the bullet with the seller fees over waiting a few weeks to wait for a return on a defective product.

99F61A79-3BA9-48EE-B76D-51F87860106E.jpeg
9A31D5CC-CFFB-47F4-A3FA-989B35BAA98E.jpeg
Wtfffff

It's true what has been said about the stupidly oversized sleeves of the Rams Eric Dickerson jersey. Perhaps it's not ideal to get one if anyone is interested because it's a losing situation overall.

I got the right size for what I wear with Mitchell & Ness authentic NFL jerseys but the sleeves are so big, they actually go past my elbows! And they're baggy like some damn bell bottom sleeves.

So if you get one size smaller in order to get the sleeves smaller, then you'll be wearing something tight as a bad trade-off. You basically won't get the right fit either way with this jersey.

I have no idea why M & N cut it awkwardly like this. Perhaps they tried to replicate how Dickerson had his sleeves tailored to his liking and to fit his shoulder pads. That's so asinine on their part if that was their reason because we're consumers wearing jerseys as street clothes, not to step on a field with equipment underneath. 🙄

Perhaps these pictures can show that the sleeves are cut way too big. Hopefully this will get purged for something useful.
IMG_4344.JPG
IMG_4345.JPG
IMG_4346.JPG

I recall I saw those Nike authentic reproductions in the '90s. How was the quality and detail to you? Hopefully satisfactory.

It's surprisingly good! I'll have to dig it out of the closet on the weekend and post some pics up. It was a pretty good mesh with tackle twill numbers/lettering. Was quite satisfactory and the price wasn't too bad for it's time. They made the home version too a few years later, early 2000's I believe, which I also picked up. It was on par with the road version.

Back
Top Bottom