Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I’m on a mission to replace all the L’s I’ve kopped with M’s. All authentic shorts , I’ll post soon
I see. is going down from L to M really that big of a difference? I could see the difference with jerseys but shorts is a different story IMO. I'm only stating because the two sizes are near identical in terms of length, and the waist band flexible.

I see. is going down from L to M really that big of a difference? I could see the difference with jerseys but shorts is a different story IMO. I'm only stating because the two sizes are near identical in terms of length, and the waist band flexible.
L is baggier IMO

they hang like crazy when I had some.

M was perfect other than the inseam or whatever it is in the middle was riding up my nuts literally.

I’m on a mission to replace all the L’s I’ve kopped with M’s. All authentic shorts , I’ll post soon

Why? From the pics you've posted they fit you (pause)

L is baggier IMO

they hang like crazy when I had some.

M was perfect other than the inseam or whatever it is in the middle was riding up my nuts literally.

Inseam is the seam on the inside of your thighs, rise is the seam running from the waist down to your meat (pause).

I have both L and M shorts. Being an inbetweener size is annoying but yeah I feel better with M overall because the width of the leg, not necessarily the length, seemed baggier on the Ls. Not trying to go with the bell short look.

yea width of the leg was terrible thats why I got rid of my authentics

looked like a dress

im 6'0 too so its not like im short

restocks on Dons site

This might have been addressed, but Oneness restocked those as well and the 30% off code works. I grabbed the raptors shorts I had been looking for.
30% works on all shorts. All the new ones as well as the restock.
Screenshot_20201231-170121_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Lmao

does anyone have the blue magic just dons? Thinking about pulling the trigger on either those or the new Heat ones. Thoughts?

Don't have the magic but they are nice. Heat are nice. I would cop now while that sell is still live.

Copped the Sixers off Oneness. 30% off is solid enough for me to pull the trigger. Been looking for them for a while and the only Just don joints I wanted...2001 Sixers logo Iverson vibes . I did contemplate on the Heat but those and the lakers are way too popular/hype. Sixers Low key fire lol.

Copped the Sixers off Oneness. 30% off is solid enough for me to pull the trigger. Been looking for them for a while and the only Just don joints I wanted...2001 Sixers logo Iverson vibes . I did contemplate on the Heat but those and the lakers are way too popular/hype. Sixers Low key fire lol.

I got all of them..the Lakers did get hype cuzz of Bron but they are fire. I like the sixers the most because of Iverson. I thought I got a deal at 320...but can't complain about 40 bucks. Had no clue they would restock.

Lmao

does anyone have the blue magic just dons? Thinking about pulling the trigger on either those or the new Heat ones. Thoughts?

I have em. Love em. Really wanted the heat as well but they didn't have my size. Passed on the rest of the new ones. Just don't like em.

Back
Top Bottom