Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

That's where I buy all of my hats. I hope they're not shutting down. I noticed their website was looking kind of funky the last few weeks. Now they only have 2 pages worth of cooperstown hats. Used to be like 8.

I called Mickey's Place some time before Thanksgiving to inquire about some hats and if they would have a promotional period in the future. They informed me they're not getting much new inventory or restocks due COVID-19 restrictions with the hats being outsourced.

The guy I spoke to seemed knowledgeable. He informed me the Cooperstown Collection hats used to be made in U.S.A., but they've been outsourced for years now. He clarified they had to be custom made overseas. He's aware they're perhaps the only place that has the accurate hats without the New Era logo on the side and the MLB logo on the back.

Hopefully they'll restock whenever things normalize. I just wish they had more deals.

Order from the 40% sale came in. Finally got one:

IMG-9731.jpg
IMG-9730.jpg

How much is a difference of size from 40 to 44? I want to wear a hoodie underneath but I don't want the jerseys to look like a dress like they used to in the early 2000s.

How much is a difference of size from 40 to 44? I want to wear a hoodie underneath but I don't want the jerseys to look like a dress like they used to in the early 2000s.
It’s a fair difference if u tryna wear a hoodie 48 might be best. But idk how tall you are etc

Eat up
Boys

man THANK YOU.

Whats that 15% off code.

I put in my mom's email address and was gonna hit her up for the code but it gives you the code after you put an email that hasn't been used. I checked out through PayPal like normal after that.

Back
Top Bottom