Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Reacquired these 95 ASG shorts for a great price on ebay. Now I need to reacquire the 96/97 Knicks shorts with the black trim to quell sellers remorse. Need size 36 or 40, any leads?

IMG_20180828_174829.jpg

This pair is so underrated. Love my pair.

This is a long shot, but I’m looking for my all-time grail, the 1996-97 John Stockton Finals Authentic. If you are willing to sell and have a size 40 or 44, DM me.

I really wish I had bought this when it came out. If it ever rereleases, I’m buying at least three.

6978B58D-BAA0-4E0E-B2C1-889677663C91.jpeg
8B84BB38-18E9-4C6E-B9A0-C22A3AAA3BC3.jpeg

Good luck, been looking for years.

This is a long shot, but I’m looking for my all-time grail, the 1996-97 John Stockton Finals Authentic. If you are willing to sell and have a size 40 or 44, DM me.

I really wish I had bought this when it came out. If it ever rereleases, I’m buying at least three.

6978B58D-BAA0-4E0E-B2C1-889677663C91.jpeg
8B84BB38-18E9-4C6E-B9A0-C22A3AAA3BC3.jpeg

You're better off looking for the actual Champion authentic, I don't even think they're that hard to find.

Might be expensive, but if it's your all time grail and you're planning on buying 3 remakes of it, I don't think you'd mind dropping the $.

The OG champion authentic won’t be in great condition by now

You'd be surprised, I find jerseys older than me that are NWT, :lol:

This Jazz jersey isn't that rare, if you looked hard enough you'd find one in great condition.

Hey, I said it might be expensive, :lol:

He definitely won't get $1K, people can ask w/e they want, but like I said, that Jazz jersey isn't too difficult to track down.

Plus, it's people in here dropping $500 on hideous shorts, what's $1K for your all time grail?

*Shrugs*

You're better off looking for the actual Champion authentic, I don't even think they're that hard to find.

Might be expensive, but if it's your all time grail and you're planning on buying 3 remakes of it, I don't think you'd mind dropping the $.
I’ll probably go this route. I’ve never had a Champion authentic from the 90s, does anyone know how they fit? Most of what I’m seeing is a 44.

Not tied to the 96-97 either. I see one that’s cheaper with the normal Jerry, I could throw on a 1998 Finals patch.

I’ll probably go this route. I’ve never had a Champion authentic from the 90s, does anyone know how they fit? Most of what I’m seeing is a 44.

I'm pretty sure Champion 44's are 22" pit to pit and 29" in length.

Not tied to the 96-97 either. I see one that’s cheaper with the normal Jerry, I could throw on a 1998 Finals patch.

I'd look around a bit before pulling the trigger, especially if you're not tied to the gold logo because that gives you more options.

If you search for a month or so, you'll be able to track one down for $300-400.

This just sold a week ago and it's in great shape:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom