Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Got an alert a FSR of Jazz authentic shorts restock on M&N site
Just copped. Thanks so much for putting this in here

Heads up for anyone waiting on the teal Griffey, went to the flagship store on Sunday and the guy there said that they had to send back all the S/M due to a flaw from the factory. He said that included the webstore too :smh::smh:

08B07EFF-D8A9-403D-B63F-BB2D8E6D56A4.jpeg
231BC832-1E1C-4DA4-AC23-AF5FAECEBA1A.jpeg

Got an alert a FSR of Jazz authentic shorts restock on M&N site
**sigh**
Now if only they’d restock the Jazz shorts I’ve been asking them to bring back for the last 7 years.
3DE45B70-D566-4367-BAA8-EED8FAB4BDD7.jpeg

I called to do phone order for that athletics at 3pm and only had XL left. I was mad I didn’t call sooner. Didn’t think it would sell out that quick ! Ugh. Here’s to hoping it drops online somewhere here soon.

I called to do phone order for that athletics at 3pm and only had XL left. I was mad I didn’t call sooner. Didn’t think it would sell out that quick ! Ugh. Here’s to hoping it drops online somewhere here soon.
I must have just missed out. I called around that time est and they were all gone. That's my size too

Just rocked my McGwire today too :nthat:

Davegin79 asking real questions :lol: , their response stinks though :smh:

Almost every jersey you come across has some sort of inaccuracy even sometimes procuts do.

Yes, they do. I can attest to that because I have a Nike pro-cut alternate white Lakers Kobe Bryant jersey that has layered stitching with the number when they were kiss-cut stitching with the jerseys from the 2000s era.

I think the MPLS was made to resemble the Nike swingman. I owned that one. The letters and number were larger like the M&N version of I’m not mistaken. Discrepancy or not, I waited years for this jersey to be made and it’s a must for any Kobe collection.

Dope jersey but yea the 8 is huge pretty much close to what the swing man is, you’re correct.
Sucks but dope jersey overall

Thanks to all the peeps who pointed out the discrepancy with the letters and numbers on that jersey. I did notice the number 8 and letters are taller and thinner on the Mitchell & Ness version whereas the number 8 and letters are shorter and wider on the game-worn version after doing research with photos online.

I hope everyone who wants that jersey was able to get it. Or whoever hasn't gotten it yet will eventually get it, and hopefully with a discount if possible. That MPLS jersey from 2002 has been sought after in an authentic version for so long now. Good luck to all seeking it.

But I'm going to bypass on it because it does irk me that they didn't get the font sizes right despite wanting one myself. And that's disappointing for me too now that an authentic version is available.

Cool coincidence because I wore the black/cement IV with the 1989 NBA All-Star Michael Jordan jersey yesterday when I went to Northridge Fashion Center. I basically emulated what he wore in that Game minus the NBA All-Star shorts.

Nice emulation of what Michael Jordan wore in his last visit to Madison Square Garden with the Bulls in 1998. I think most will recall he wore the Jordan 1 with that jersey in that game.

The solid black Bulls jerseys were nice for a simple design. I got that one myself. But it pisses me off that Mitchell & Ness f'd that one up by not making the letters and numbers fat like the game version. I can't believe they made the letters and numbers on that black jersey with the same font size that's on the home white and road red jerseys.

just don shorts looks fire but can't justify the 5x tax
i learned my lesson from buying his hats the first go round

just dons or anything super hype don't age well
Sort of agree. Dons are nice shorts period. But with the amount of Don fakes, and other shorts makers copying that crotch logo shtick, it's bound to get old along with every other trend.

Imo, if they made a "street" version of authentic shorts with pockets, I wouldn't have any dons at all.

Back
Top Bottom