Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Don collection so far

4A694317-C1BF-461C-AF7D-27EAA0EED5F3.jpeg
The OG jazz are insane

Here is a discount code for corporate. It's one time use so whoever uses it first gets it.

GX-4B8E8HXPC6

They do military discounts. I was gonna cop them but realize I just wouldn't wear them and I'm bout to drop a stack today on CG 11's.

either someone used that code or it doesn't work on the shorts but good lookin out anyway... I just tried it but didn't use it

M&N may be the worst site/business ever for a customer

why keep pictures of items u can’t buy

and my gawwd the discounts stipulations are pathetic

no authentics
No exclusives
No new releases
No limited stock
No swingmans

I hate that damn site lol

I just started buying Mitchell and Ness jerseys this year and yeah Ive come to hate that site too. This current sale is so stupid. And they label things as exclusives when they are not because they want people to spend. Like some of the exclusives are available in other stores like Fanatics, DSG.
I haven't tried them yet but I hear the Flagship Store is better. I called them a few days ago to inquire if they had the new NFL jerseys in stock and the guy who answered was super friendly and even told me to wait on purchasing cus they are having a sale on 12/13. He mentioned that new releases are not considered new after two weeks, while on M&N site it seems like its months until they are not considered new. I think the flagship store’s sales/discounts don’t have as much exclusions if any but I could be wrong.

I just started buying Mitchell and Ness jerseys this year and yeah Ive come to hate that site too. This current sale is so stupid. And they label things as exclusives when they are not because they want people to spend. Like some of the exclusives are available in other stores like Fanatics, DSG.
I haven't tried them yet but I hear the Flagship Store is better. I called them a few days ago to inquire if they had the new NFL jerseys in stock and the guy who answered was super friendly and even told me to wait on purchasing cus they are having a sale on 12/13. He mentioned that new releases are not considered new after two weeks, while on M&N site it seems like its months until they are not considered new. I think the flagship store’s sales/discounts don’t have as much exclusions if any but I could be wrong.

I cant even begin to describe how pathetic "a SITEWIDE" sale that has restrictions on at least HALF of the products listed is.

Here is a discount code for corporate. It's one time use so whoever uses it first gets it.

GX-4B8E8HXPC6

They do military discounts. I was gonna cop them but realize I just wouldn't wear them and I'm bout to drop a stack today on CG 11's.

Discounts aside, it’s crazy to think that those shorts and CG 11’s are already $350 of a fit.

Copped the Iverson home full kit wank from flagship today. (Shorts from corporate)

Along with 2 pairs of cool grey's, and parts for the grand national, it was an expensive day.

Back
Top Bottom