Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

thanks for the help fellas. I got it to go through, I just signed up to costco so I guess they had a hold on my order but after 30 min with customer service it was resolved and te email came through,. Got the Brady captains patch Limited white jersey, a mahomes limited, and a red deion rookie year falcons long sleeve

does anyone have the hebru brantley collab pieces? im eyeing the red jersey and shorts, would love to hear feedback before i cop

thanks for the help fellas. I got it to go through, I just signed up to costco so I guess they had a hold on my order but after 30 min with customer service it was resolved and te email came through,. Got the Brady captains patch Limited white jersey, a mahomes limited, and a red deion rookie year falcons long sleeve
So you had to get a membership?

55C35FE7-F717-40CF-9057-C629BE3C246B.jpeg
2E72012A-7868-4411-9C28-DB98EE4E0058.jpeg

Here’s a 30% off code. Still works as of now. Put it in the spoiler so that way hopefully it doesn’t get blown up.

Costco has a damn good deal on fanatics gift cards right now as well. $100 in gift cards for $67.99. Midas whale stack up because that’s pretty much 32% off and you can stack it with whatever promo codes work

ALUMFL0ZRE8

360FEE46-EB57-40EB-AB11-3D3ADCF683A6.png
Many many thanks my guy!

Back
Top Bottom