Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Baseball is personally my favorite but I always understood why it could turn people off. NBA Is a very close second and then NFL for me.

Lunch with the kids. Guess I can’t be trusted in my McGwire jersey.

Attachments

• 056E44FD-BBB7-45CF-AEC7-5AF169733114.jpeg
    056E44FD-BBB7-45CF-AEC7-5AF169733114.jpeg
    340.4 KB · Views: 147
Baseball is enjoyable to me but yeah def not better than basketball or football.

Living within range of an MLB team is great during Spring & Summer.
Baseball = basketball = football

They are all dope AF and u need to understand their nuances to get the most enjoyment

That said as far as a live experience NOTHING beats going to a packed baseball stadium on a breezy summer day and copping a cold beer and a hot dog

My buddy took me to an NHL game to see the blackhawks and that was so damn boring, I’d put it up there with soccer for sports I’ll probably never watch again :smh:

Also spent $20 on some dry *** pulled pork nachos

For those that don't like soccer (assuming you're from the US) I think you would change your mind if you spent more time outside the US....everywhere else in the world soccer is THE sport. I never had any interest in soccer until my first trip to Brazil....seeing how hype everybody was and how everybody played with heart and intensity, made it interesting.

Funny thing is, I've heard ppl outside the US say how much they don't like basketball. They don't understand why Americans like it, they don't like the "you score, I score" game play. They're like whats the point of watching if someone is scoring all the time. For ppl who grow up where soccer is king I can understand that view

I think American football is a good balance between the game play of soccer and basketball....in FB they usually score several times a game, but it happens scarcely enough that it's still a big deal when someone scores. In basketball the only scores that get ppl excited are buzzer beaters or an amazing dunk. In soceer every score is buzzer beater excitement

My buddy took me to an NHL game to see the blackhawks and that was so damn boring, I’d put it up there with soccer for sports I’ll probably never watch again :smh:

Also spent $20 on some dry *** pulled pork nachos
Oh wow my first hockey games which was a Blackhawks game made me fall in love with going to hawks games at the United Center. Its just a hole different experience and an awesome one at that the energy at the National Anthem, when the hawks score, and when they win is electric.

I had family come from Mexico in 2019 and we took them to a Blackhawks game and Bulls game. They were super excited to see the Bulls and meh about hockey. They ended up enjoying the Blackhawks and being extremely bored with the Bulls. Blackhawks won while the Bulls got blown out. I will say though when they have teams that are contenders that makes attending professional sporting events that much better.

Back
Top Bottom