Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I got to slow down on buying Dons....someone put it in perspective they said "$500 for shorts?! Imagine I could buy a PS5 or a pair of shorts". Granted Dons are generally $400 but I see his point. Now I look at my collection of Dons and see a bunch of XBOXs and PS5s...like man I blew a lot of bread on something I rarely use or wear smh. The flyer the Dons the less I wear them.

It's your money and your choice. Buy what you want. Life is too short.

Sometimes you have to....there was a few I copped that never went on sale or my size was sold out by the time they went on sale. And then you have those Dons that you *only* copped cuz they was on sale. Like the oneness sale last Holiday season, I copped a few Dons at $160 but I ended up spending around the same I would pay for 1 pair at full price (for Dons I didn't even want like that)...my point was I just got to slow down and spend my bread more wisely tho...funny thing is, even the Dons they sell for $160 I'm sure they're still making at least double the profit. Prolly cost them $60 or less to make.
theres a 30% coupon on nba store right now and i have $150 gift card... do you think thats the cheapest i can get the don grizzlies or should i wait for a better deal?

Sometimes you have to....there was a few I copped that never went on sale or my size was sold out by the time they went on sale. And then you have those Dons that you *only* copped cuz they was on sale. Like the oneness sale last Holiday season, I copped a few Dons at $160 but I ended up spending around the same I would pay for 1 pair at full price (for Dons I didn't even want like that)...my point was I just got to slow down and spend my bread more wisely tho...funny thing is, even the Dons they sell for $160 I'm sure they're still making at least double the profit. Prolly cost them $60 or less to make.

I get it...but most of these newer releases have had full size runs on oneness and have gone 50 to 60% off.

But like folks said your money. Do what you want.

B089FCD3-CEC2-4CFB-81C6-D65A41DBD229.jpeg

Just why?

whats the sizing like on the just don grizzlies shorts?

i remember seeing a few posts on here saying its different because of the waist band

if im a 34-36 waist depending on if im having a good week lol would that be a Large or XL?

whats the sizing like on the just don grizzlies shorts?

i remember seeing a few posts on here saying its different because of the waist band

if im a 34-36 waist depending on if im having a good week lol would that be a Large or XL?

The band is just a bit tight.

I wear XXL in dons so I had to get my size and while the band is a bit tight there would have been no reason to get a 3xl IMO.

I got to slow down on buying Dons....someone put it in perspective they said "$500 for shorts?! Imagine I could buy a PS5 or a pair of shorts". Granted Dons are generally $400 but I see his point. Now I look at my collection of Dons and see a bunch of XBOXs and PS5s...like man I blew a lot of bread on something I rarely use or wear smh. The flyer the Dons the less I wear them.
*cough cough* GET REPS *cough cough*

M&N has no shame. They used your picture on their website. HANDSOME
Tf? Did you submit your pic or did they rip it from this site? I already thought reps from most of the sites that sell M&N browse this thread....but it's crazy to get confirmation. I'm telling you, they know when we waiting on a sale they be trying to use that to their advantage

Either they took a few pics from this thread or they submitted them.

But there are at least 5 pictures I have seen in this thread that are now on the site.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom