Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Geee, I don’t know, winning 54 games in a season, Carmelo winning the scoring title, JR Smith’s 6th man of the Year, beating LeBron and the Heat multiple times in a season, Carmelo scoring 62 in a game, Carmelo getting traded to the Knicks, Amare and Ray Felton having a huge year and going to the ASG together, the list goes on. No Knicks fan gives a **** about Jeremy Lin, he was a Rocket and a Warrior longer than a Knick.
The Melo 62 game is the only thing that might be better and it was against the bobcats :lol:

Geee, I don’t know, winning 54 games in a season, Carmelo winning the scoring title, JR Smith’s 6th man of the Year, beating LeBron and the Heat multiple times in a season, Carmelo scoring 62 in a game, Carmelo getting traded to the Knicks, Amare and Ray Felton having a huge year and going to the ASG together, the list goes on. No Knicks fan gives a **** about Jeremy Lin, he was a Rocket and a Warrior longer than a Knick.
No one other than knicks fans know about any of those accolades though… :lol:

No one other than knicks fans know about any of those accolades though… :lol:

I was told how big Lin was for my team by people that don’t know **** about the Knicks. Lin was cool for casual fans, like Tim Tebow’s run. Broncos fans don’t give a **** about Tebow even though he had a little magical run. Most Knicks fans don’t even think about Lin cause it was such a short run and it didn’t matter.

I was told how big Lin was for my team by people that don’t know **** about the Knicks. Lin was cool for casual fans, like Tim Tebow’s run. Broncos fans don’t give a **** about Tebow even though he had a little magical run. Most Knicks fans don’t even think about Lin cause it was such a short run and it didn’t matter.
this is why M&N dont make melo throwbacks

It's hard to say that short run didn't matter

The cultural impact Jeremy Lin's iconic run had transcended sports. He just happened to do it in a Knicks jersey, which forever ties him to that franchise

If I was a Knicks fan, I'd be happy with that being part of the franchise

I see the Knicks fans are triggered and I get that, if I was a Knicks fan I’d be angry too. However, the original premise of the argument doesn’t change, if M&N made a Knicks Lin jersey that would sell very well, REGARDLESS if Knicks fans like him or not

7E6FFC54-8E11-49E2-8144-93A86A69B9E3.jpeg

Crying about a melo jersey is about as played out as the jimmies getting rustled over a Wade jersey being posted in here

Kind of contemplating selling off all my shorts. Never was crazy about the fit of them. Tried out a different size recently and my god there is a massive difference. Almost felt like 2 sizes different. I just don't think they're meant for me

And when the hell did Raymond Felton go to the all star game ????

Not sure I read that correctly

I meant to say having an All Star year, Amare and Ray had the Garden on fire. **** was beautiful. But again, non Knick fans trying to tell me what Knick fans appreciate and remember.
Lin: 🏆
Melo: 0

1 > 0, take a seat. 🤣

Think they played the same amount of minutes in those Finals

Any of y’all at one of the 10 games Lin Tebow went off? Atmosphere crazy but it’s been forgotten about.

I meant to say having an All Star year, Amare and Ray had the Garden on fire. **** was beautiful. But again, non Knick fans trying to tell me what Knick fans appreciate and remember.

Think they played the same amount of minutes in those Finals

Any of y’all at one of the 10 games Lin Tebow went off? Atmosphere crazy but it’s been forgotten about.
Nah Lin got 1 appearance in the Finals, which is 1 more than Melo. I was at the Linsanity game in Toronto, was definitely an experience. It definitely has not been forgotten about, HBO just dropped a new documentary.

Back
Top Bottom