Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not MN related so I hope I don't get banned for posting this. Circa 2006 pick up Russell miniature helmet set.
PXL_20221113_031231847.jpg

Damn, I don’t think much when I hear throwbacks in jersey term but 2006 for these seem like a lifetime ago. I remember going hard on these around 1992:lol:

How often does BSTN have sales? Think they’ll have a BF one? They’ve got some stuff I’m eyeing.

They had a 25% off code this past week for Singles day but they put that Kobe back up to $254 when they activated it smh

They had a 25% off code this past week for Singles day but they put that Kobe back up to $254 when they activated it smh
they moved quite a few items back up to their full price before singles day started. Only deals are ones that was previously marked down to 198$ or 174$ so unless a few other items are coming back down im not really looking at their sales for the rest of the year.

How often does BSTN have sales? Think they’ll have a BF one? They’ve got some stuff I’m eyeing.

They are consistently running sales. They just don't advertise them anymore.

Whatever item you want, put it in your cart and see how much its discounted.

Last year they had 50% for black Friday and 60% for cyber monday.

Didn't Reebok authentics have long sleeves too though?

They didn't to me. So I have no idea why Mitchell & Ness makes the sleeves baggy on their authentic NFL jerseys.

Surprisingly the Jordan jerseys on BSTN are still marked down but not the Kobe’s

It's also the same deal on the Fanatics sites. They got stingy on discounts with Jordan & Kobe jerseys during the pandemic. But they recently allowed discounts on Jordan jerseys. Unfortunately, the Kobe jerseys are still excluded from discounts.

They didn't to me. So I have no idea why Mitchell & Ness makes the sleeves baggy on their authentic NFL jerseys.

It's also the same deal on the Fanatics sites. They got stingy on discounts with Jordan & Kobe jerseys during the pandemic. But they recently allowed discounts on Jordan jerseys. Unfortunately, the Kobe jerseys are still excluded from discounts.
Kobe’s we’re on discount like a week or so ago

Wasn't a fan of the bulls pinstripe when they first came out.

Grew on me.

But I think I'm back to hating them.

I like the jersey (I have a Rodman one) but I always hated the shorts. Too long and narrow or something - the cut was completely different from their regular ones and it just looks weird.

still got my nike bulls jordan pinstripe...I'm not a fan of the way jordan is spelled in a arch in the back but whatever not buying a new m&n jersey lol

Back
Top Bottom