Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Debating on the following:

Suns J Kidd
Navy Bron Cavs
Green D Rose
NYK Sprewell
Sonics GP
‘96 Shaq
Pacers Mark Jackson
Get all of them! Lol jk I know it's so tempting and hard to choose. Those are all great choices. From that list I have the Green Rose, Navy Bron, Suns but the Nash one, Knicks but Ewing, and they are all amazing in person. I had the GP too but sold it a few years ago. I used to get compliments on it all the time. Can't go wrong with any of them.

I had like 6 or so in my cart and had to narrow it down to 3 with the holidays around the corner and got the road Jeter, road Griffey (Jackie Robinson 42 version), and Vince Carter 05-06 HWC. It took me all day to decide lol

wish they'd release a Dubs sprewell again.....

r

Order the Eli on the 40% off sale yesterday, just got shipment notification.
Likewise! Not sure if it mattered but another one of my items was eligible for the discount so wondering if that's why it took. M&N website is an atrocity to deal with, but happy to get this jersey at 40% off nonetheless.

Literally the only thing that I really wanted…. These fools need to get that exclusive tag off of it.

Settled for 3 Griffey BP jerseys. One for each of my boys for Xmas and figured I’d grab the Roy Halladay for myself
Did the code work for Griffey bps? Need that 91

Likewise! Not sure if it mattered but another one of my items was eligible for the discount so wondering if that's why it took. M&N website is an atrocity to deal with, but happy to get this jersey at 40% off nonetheless.
I don’t think so, cause all I got was the Eli jersey. So I think it was just falsely marked as a new release.

Back
Top Bottom