Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Kinda reminds me of the 90s Abercrombie and Fitch prices lolz.
i think the new "retail" is around $250-$300 worst case - have a store that I watch inventory of and they slowly dwingle in qty at that price range. Also depend on the team. the Chicago beginnings pair sell first quickly if it hits around $200-$250

Lakers away is kinda sitting while others are hard to find, including black 76ers & clippers. The pinstripe bulls restocked throughout stores and its kinda sitting, especially in contrast with the away red. .

I just paid 160$ with all fees for a DS home lakers and 130$ with all fees for a DS heat pair. Def 50%+ or else I'm not biting anymore.

i think the new "retail" is around $250-$300 worst case - have a store that I watch inventory of and they slowly dwingle in qty at that price range. Also depend on the team. the Chicago beginnings pair sell first quickly if it hits around $200-$250

Lakers away is kinda sitting while others are hard to find, including black 76ers & clippers. The pinstripe bulls restocked throughout stores and its kinda sitting, especially in contrast with the away red. .

I just paid 160$ with all fees for a DS home lakers and 130$ with all fees for a DS heat pair. Def 50%+ or else I'm not biting anymore.

I just want pockets. Authentic but with pockets.

Where are you getting them for those prices

The RealReal

They have a grip of new w/ tags older Dons on there for dumb cheap. I snagged a pair of the Magic joints but they arrived like this…

5A7D5151-98C6-413D-91FF-80C534A3919D.jpeg

32EDFA36-9793-4CF8-B6CF-9C9C7607DA43.jpeg

edit: I did receive the white Warriors pair in perfect, new condition from TRR, so there’s that. Thought I could be ok with going a size up in em, but nah—joints were comically baggy. :lol:

Last edited:
Yep, got them from the realreal

the lakers pair came in perfect condition yesterday but missing the main retail tag - gonna get the heat pair today. so well see on the actual quality/condition

i was contemplating on copping the raptors/ magic pairs but my prices looked like this

1674774387689.png

the 50$ store credit helped, otherwise i wouldnt cop since the final price would have ended up around 190$ shipped

Last edited:

the lakers pair came in perfect condition yesterday but missing the main retail tag - gonna get the heat pair today. so well see on the actual quality/condition

i was contemplating on copping the raptors/ magic pairs but my prices looked like this

1674774387689.png

the 50$ store credit helped, otherwise i wouldnt cop since the final price would have ended up around 190$ shipped

I too watch those listings. They don’t ever have size mediums.

Some wears I forgot to post, Not M&N but did manage to snag a champion authentic kemp

46E8A150-56EF-484B-8DD3-79BC7CC89BE1.jpeg
40170D12-A1D3-45C0-AF53-F725A2EA9FC5.jpeg
BD08C6E4-20D0-4941-AEFE-3E691D90E582.jpeg
C558676A-D093-41FD-ABC2-DBFA7E53E0DD.jpeg
2AF3A633-0AE1-42C6-A3CA-AA050404FB10.jpeg

The RealReal

They have a grip of new w/ tags older Dons on there for dumb cheap. I snagged a pair of the Magic joints but they arrived like this…

5A7D5151-98C6-413D-91FF-80C534A3919D.jpeg

32EDFA36-9793-4CF8-B6CF-9C9C7607DA43.jpeg

edit: I did receive the white Warriors pair in perfect, new condition from TRR, so there’s that. Thought I could be ok with going a size up in em, but nah—joints were comically baggy. :lol:

I stopped messin wit RealReal after they sent me somethin fakefake

Did u get Refund Refund?

1674774387689.png

I too watch those listings. They don’t ever have size mediums.
Reading the RealReal Facebook reviews make me skeptical to try them out. I was looking at the pistons/magic/raptors and the prices look tempting

TBH it a hit-and-miss, I got my Heat dons last night and it wasn't very pleasant. The tags were from China retail (but legit) and there were defects all throughout the the shorts (see pics).

In addition to the lousy stitching for the piping coming off On the left leg, it was missing the bottom hem stitch altogether to the fabric flops around a bit so I'd have to ask my seamstress to add that if I were to keep it.

It's absolutely an easy fix but I am too lazy to take it to the Tailors and spend an extra 15-20$ to fix something that should not have been the case to begin with. Their customer service is straightforward to I got an RMA and it's going back ASAP. Everything else is fine, though: pockets, details, stitching on the team logo, pocket hardware, etc. I thought it was also a bit weird the drawstrings were a tad bit shorter than my other pairs....

My lakers home pair were PRISTINE wo any issues so there's that...

Again, I would not buy from TRR unless I have discounts stacked ontop of the credits they provide ($50) so I had a huge buffer incentive to use/try out - but give mine and another NT'ers experience thus far its ~%50 (and lower) success satisfaction rate lol.

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    53.5 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Reading the RealReal Facebook reviews make me skeptical to try them out. I was looking at the pistons/magic/raptors and the prices look tempting

Rule of thumb:
If you see something too good to be true, it probably is. jaechiney23 jaechiney23

PO

Rule of thumb:
If you see something too good to be true, it probably is. jaechiney23 jaechiney23

PO
im not gonna jump on the hate train, especially when I've had no major issues with this company.

Verification is a issue that plagues all online platforms - including ebay and stockX. Thats not the issues here obviously. I had flaws/damages that I had to thoroughly inspect to find out, but I take on full responsibility for making the purchase - the part with TRR I cared more about the customer service and return process - I was able to get an rep to chat with me at 830pm pacific standard time and a RMA created/ return labels emailed to me within minutes. I don't get this type of response with ebay or even stockX.

yes, the rule of thumb is coo but tell me where I can get my lakers dons for 160$ out the door BNWT =P ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom