Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Money's back in my account
tired.gif

I still don't know what the hell is going on with my order :lol:

Ordered 8 jerseys, nine minutes after the sale started. Still says processing. Haven't heard anything since :smh:

I clicked two day shipping but then took if off since last time it was longer. Should have went with two day shipping to hopefully secure my **** :x

Ordered 8 jerseys, nine minutes after the sale started. Still says processing. Haven't heard anything since :smh:

I clicked two day shipping but then took if off since last time it was longer. Should have went with two day shipping to hopefully secure my **** :x

They shipped 4 of mine on Friday that should be here today but the rest is at a stand still; I don't even care anymore I just wanna know what the deal is :lol:

Last edited:
Got canceled for the gold rookie Kobe
that's the one i'm thinking is holding up my order.   i ordered a gold size 48 kobe and they don't have it on the site.

i also ordered a moses malone 76ers with the stars, and a shareef and lj hornets in smaller sizes and all those are still available. 

either way i hope to get some type of update soon.

I wonder if I can get a different jersey for the sales price since I was canceled.

Back
Top Bottom