Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can just darker pairs. I can wear any color normally, but basketball shorts I wear to play basketball.. A lighter color like the Warriors blue my butt will be sweaty so you can see :lol:

On black and navy shorts even white you can't see the sweat

I can just darker pairs. I can wear any color normally, but basketball shorts I wear to play basketball.. A lighter color like the Warriors blue my butt will be sweaty so you can see :lol:

On black and navy shorts even white you can't see the sweat

:lol: gotcha. I couldn't tell where you were going with that.

I remember when Sampras wore khaki colored Nike shorts one summer. Dude legit looked like his diaper exploded.

I only wear authentics casually. I have a hard time getting $120+ shorts that nasty.

:lol: gotcha. I couldn't tell where you were going with that.

I remember when Sampras wore khaki colored Nike shorts one summer. Dude legit looked like his diaper exploded.

I only wear authentics casually. I have a hard time getting $120+ shorts that nasty.

I wear mine casually and to workout in. Just hand wash em and hang dry....no biggie.

How do these fit? Are they short length-wise like the shorts used to be back in the 90's? Debating between L or XL...I buy all of my Jordan/Nike shorts in size L.

I'm about 5'7", with a sz 32/33 waist. I went with a L and they go to my knees...if you like them long, I'd go with XL.

How do these fit? Are they short length-wise like the shorts used to be back in the 90's? Debating between L or XL...I buy all of my Jordan/Nike shorts in size L.

I'm about 5'7", with a sz 32/33 waist. I went with a L and they go to my knees...if you like them long, I'd go with XL.
does the sizing correlate to waist size or inseam length?

the website lists all sizes at 8 1/2 inseam. not sure why they couldn't have added a bit more length to L and up.

Last edited:
Good news, bad news.....or no news?

Adidas sells U.S. apparel firm Mitchell & Ness

Adidas said it had agreed to sell U.S. sportswear seller Mitchell & Ness, resulting in a one-time gain in a the low to medium double-digit million euro range.

The German group said in a statement on Friday it would re-invest the proceeds of the sale into its "Creating the New" strategy.

"Nostalgia headwear and apparel is not core to this strategy and the sale of Mitchell & Ness will allow us to reduce complexity and pursue our target consumer more aggressively with our core brands," Adidas said in a statement on Friday.

The buyer is a newly formed entity primarily owned by U.S. private equity firm Juggernaut Capital Partners.

Man those shorts are so nice! Would it be traitor of me to wear those being a fan of another team right now!?

Man those shorts are so nice! Would it be traitor of me to wear those being a fan of another team right now!?
Wear what you like...I'm a die hard SF Giants fan, but I love MLB hats, so I wear hats from different teams all the time...doesn't change my love for the Giants!

I guess I would never wear a Dodgers hat....

"fan of a team right now"

Wtf. Sounds like your conflict of interests will be here today gone tomorrow anyway you should definitely cop what you like. :lol:

Personally I could never rock a division opponent.

NFL couldn't rock another team period.

Last edited:
Wear what you want famb.

Only people who really get butthurt are the guys in socal

I had dudes really want to fight me or want me to strip cause I wore my Mavs shorts when they beat the lakers in the conference finals.

"fan of a team right now"

Wtf. Sounds like your conflict of interests will be here today gone tomorrow anyway you should definitely cop what you like. :lol:

Personally I could never rock a division opponent.

NFL couldn't rock another team period.

I meant like...If I was to rock these RIGHT NOW being that the Warrirors have all this buzz, and I'm a Lakers fan lol...It would seem so buster of me.

But I agree rock what you like, who cares what others think.

Good news, bad news.....or no news?

Adidas sells U.S. apparel firm Mitchell & Ness

Adidas said it had agreed to sell U.S. sportswear seller Mitchell & Ness, resulting in a one-time gain in a the low to medium double-digit million euro range.

The German group said in a statement on Friday it would re-invest the proceeds of the sale into its "Creating the New" strategy.

"Nostalgia headwear and apparel is not core to this strategy and the sale of Mitchell & Ness will allow us to reduce complexity and pursue our target consumer more aggressively with our core brands," Adidas said in a statement on Friday.

The buyer is a newly formed entity primarily owned by U.S. private equity firm Juggernaut Capital Partners.

Hoping this is good news in the quality and accuracy of jerseys

Highly doubt it tho

Highly doubt it tho

At least Adidias is a sports related company- who knows what some Private Equity group is going to do with it as new owner....

Highly doubt it tho

At least Adidias is a sports related company- who knows what some Private Equity group is going to do with it as new owner....
Yeah when a PE company comes in I generally don't like it. Not only that but no more Adidas Employee discount on purchases. :smh:

Dudes really limiting themselves based on your favorite team?

certain players I wouldn't rock but I'll wear any team

Highly doubt it tho

I don't see what they could do with it unless they wanna start making performance sports gear like adidas/Nike/etc which if that was the plan, they would fail miserably.

Really wanna know who this PE is and what their plans are honestly. :nerd:

I don't see what they could do with it unless they wanna start making performance sports gear like adidas/Nike/etc which if that was the plan, they would fail miserably.

Really wanna know who this PE is and what their plans are honestly. :nerd:
Truth, just more so meant I hope they don't mess up a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom