Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Saw they dropped an 04 Eli Red Alternate and 94 Strahan with the 75th patch. Will definitely be scooping those when there is a big sale. I’m hoping they start branching into other Giants as well. Need a Plaxico Burress, Osi Umenyiora, or even a new Justin Tuck jersey.

I totally forgot the Giants wore that as a throwback during the 94 season. Going to need that. Want them to release a Rodney Hampton. I remember having a Tyrone Wheatley hersey as a kid at one point as well as Hampton's lol.

The Fanatics virus has taken over the M&N site now

1724272530695.png
1724272588251.png
1724272637108.png

Real question is if they’ll still be running their relatively frequent 30-40% off sales. Sounds like they’ve streamlined the operations. I wonder if inventory will start coming from the same place eventually.

Gave me a label. Got the RMA and return shipping label within 20 minutes of sending them pictures.
Curious if they refund you soon as you drop it off? I know with fanatics and the other sites under same umbrella, they refund you once it’s scanned and on the way

Only reason I ask is since I think we all had issues with returning stuff back to them and taking weeks for them to refund or having to issue a chargeback to get their attention

Curious if they refund you soon as you drop it off? I know with fanatics and the other sites under same umbrella, they refund you once it’s scanned and on the way

Only reason I ask is since I think we all had issues with returning stuff back to them and taking weeks for them to refund or having to issue a chargeback to get their attention
Curious, I wonder if Fanatics absorb the employment of Jerry Voithofer or what became of him. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom