Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Skipped the bps because they so short and stocky [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm 6'3 can't be out here with the tank top on

Last edited:
Looks good brotha. See if he can take a pic of the inside tag. The one on the inside that shows the washing instructions. But so far those pics look legit

Thanks brotha! Took a flyer on ebay and the dude already shipped. I'll take pics when I get it. Ended up buying it for $75.

Probably will be 30%, I'll be shocked if it's 40%. I'll pass since the discount won't apply to shorts more than likely.
Damn, is this true? I waited so long for those magic pinstripe shorts, and would have been great to cop at 30% off.

Fansedge is 20% off with dash in case y'all ain't paying attention to their emails or etc

Also some odd reason the free shipping is taken off may have to contact their customer service ?

just got the word the 96-97 away MJ jersey with gold nba logo and gold trophy will release soon ( first chip against the jazz)

I was wondering when they were going to make the flu game jersey. I'll pass, I have my gold logo 96-97 Jordan champion authentic. Just need the finals patch

How do you guys wash the jerseys ? They say no dry cleaning. I have a jersey with a deep stain and dunno what to do ?

How do you guys wash the jerseys ? They say no dry cleaning. I have a jersey with a deep stain and dunno what to do ?

I usually hand wash then hang dry mine. For stains i put some oxyclean on the stain and let it chill for a bit let it do its thing then hand wash and hang dry so it doesnt shrink or lose its shape. I hang dry all my shirts even white tees lol i hate when shirts shrink.

Edit: this is the product i use for stains. Works magic on any clothing.

View media item 2058093

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom