Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My pick ups from the sale, plus got the new Jordan joint too.  Had some NBA store gift cards from christmas that covered most the Jordan jersey, and guess I got lucky on the Tomlinson jersey too because I got that on sale, and guess its not on sale anymore. 

Still trying to decide whether I should pick up the 89 49ers Ronnie Lott jersey. I really want the 94 Rice but they don't have my size :smh: I have Montana and Young already.

My pick ups from the sale, plus got the new Jordan joint too.  Had some NBA store gift cards from christmas that covered most the Jordan jersey, and guess I got lucky on the Tomlinson jersey too because I got that on sale, and guess its not on sale anymore. 
went ham 
smokin.gif

Fedex is lackin, 2 packages to be delivered today, but only 1 came in 
mean.gif

Olajuwon x Largent 
smokin.gif

Any help on Mitchell and Ness football jersey sizing? Do you guys stick to normal sizing as Bball/baseball

Also I picked up ivo...194.99 shipped...another legend from my era added to collection...props battleground03

My wife copped me the red MJ for Father's Day but damn, I think I need to gift myself the white one too now...

I got the red but I'm thinking about getting the white too. I have the shrug game home jersey, but I prefer this one more.

Does the shrug game/Sheri Berto sell? I just want to get retail back for it.

Placed my order last week for a couple jerseys. Got an email from M&N saying theres issue with my info so i called them. They wanted me to verify because my billing and shipping addresses were different (im currently not living at my normal residence) and they said they have issues with fraud in Canada. Got that all cleared up with them and order says processing but when i check my online banking the charge from them on my visa, which was "pending", no longer appears. Im confused. Anyone have any input or ideas as to whats going on?

Probably going to call both m&n and my bank tomorrow.

Last edited:
Lol my package got lost just like I knew it would hahahaha. I'm not even mad cuz I knew it would. Let's see if they find it.
Fed Ex just "tried" to get me. It was getting late around my area, close to 9pm and no package. So I decided to check to see if the status changed, and it magically said "DELIVERED". But i was sitting by the door for the last 2 hours. The time that was listed was like 10 ago. So I called Fed Ex, raised hell, and the customer service rep promised to get in contact with the depot and driver. Maybe 15 minutes after the call, the truck pops up around the corner. Next time i'll get the signature required...nice try

Fed Ex just "tried" to get me. It was getting late around my area, close to 9pm and no package. So I decided to check to see if the status changed, and it magically said "DELIVERED". But i was sitting by the door for the last 2 hours. The time that was listed was like 10 ago. So I called Fed Ex, raised hell, and the customer service rep promised to get in contact with the depot and driver. Maybe 15 minutes after the call, the truck pops up around the corner. Next time i'll get the signature required...nice try
signature is ESSENTIAL on M&N deliveries..smh tried to pull the fast one on you 
mean.gif

Lol my package got lost just like I knew it would hahahaha. I'm not even mad cuz I knew it would. Let's see if they find it.
unreal 
frown.gif
mean.gif

View media item 2069459
Worth the retail! I was 50/50 on grabbing white home but now I have no choice...Hopefully it stays in stock another week or so...

Also a see a few peeps thinking about selling other style Mike jerseys to replace with the new 96-97...I don't agree...I have rookie Mike in red too and to me it's two totally different jerseys...same thing with the shrug joint...I don't have it but if I did that wouldn't stop me from getting the new release...same thing with the #45...All of the releases represent different moments in his career so if $ is not the issue I say keep them and just add on to collection....

Back
Top Bottom