Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

DYNAMICS DYNAMICS nah I haven't, they do phone orders?

Yup they do. Can also do phone orders with them during sales if the size you want is sold-out online (that's if they have it in-stock in-store).

Finally got my shorts, been waiting for these. Now to hit the tailors tomorrow. :lol:

sm8094.jpg

I don't know, if I see a jersey I really like and for a good price but a tad too big, why not get it tailored?

I'm guessing for most that size was too small, it was a 40 left only

Just copped an Orioles BP and 96 bulls finals pullover hoodie on the Packers 50% off for $75 not bad...... also got my son those puma cookie monster and elmo suedes glad i waited i been wanting to get those for him lol

Snatched the last athletics BP to go along with the Rihanna I bought on their site last night. Wasn't mad, if they didn't charge shipping though it would've been way better

[emoji]128517[/emoji]

Had no clue Adidas owned M&N

Learn something new everyday

anyone know where i can find the UNLV larry johnson in XL? or should i just call the store in philly?

i thought M&N and Adidas only had a distribution deal, and M&N was still privately owned [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom