Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Look at the pipping around the arm holes and neck holes. OD thick. The actual jersey he wore it didn't look like that, same for the original run Mitchell and ness had of that jersey.

And to boot the number is wrong don't and OD big.

If they made this like the original. Would stay in my collection with my kobes forever
you're always complaining about font. Number doesn't look that big to me

See it in person and compare to the original and the OG M&N it's night and day

That shows that they don't care, what's so hard about cutting numbers a little smaller? :lol:

Sure might sound dumb to complain but I don't like
My front numbers super big when they should look more normal like 99.9% of basketball jerseys

See it in person and compare to the original and the OG M&N it's night and day

That shows that they don't care, what's so hard about cutting numbers a little smaller? :lol:

Sure might sound dumb to complain but I don't like
My front numbers super big when they should look more normal like 99.9% of basketball jerseys
i don't have the original jerseys but in my experience the letters or numbers aren't that much bigger or noticeable compared to other jerseys. Only example of a logo too big that I can recall is the Tigers BP jersey someone put on here a little while ago

i don't have the original jerseys but in my experience the letters or numbers aren't that much bigger or noticeable compared to other jerseys. Only example of a logo too big that I can recall is the Tigers BP jersey someone put on here a little while ago

i think alot of jersey purists find MN to be consistently off.

to me, the difference is negligible

but being the owner of my first OG jersey since that era...i def understand the differences and see exactly where purists come from...

but i dont share quite the same view on the differences and dont feel that they are that bad.

Last edited:

if it's miniscule it's no big deal but something horrible is different. With that said if you're a jersey purist like that like that you should be sniping ebay and other markets to snatch original uniforms

The difference on this jersey just bug me lol
$_58.JPG

s-l1600.jpg

if it's miniscule it's no big deal but something horrible is different. With that said if you're a jersey purist like that like that you should be sniping ebay and other markets to snatch original uniforms

agreed

def gonna cop that iverson PHILA when i see one at the right price.

Last edited:
The only thing that really bugs me is the difference in sizing. I mean from the same era and same sport.

i find the sizing simple, whatever you wear in shirts or tshirts is what you buy in jersey. I'm 5'9 190 and rock a large so all my jerseys are 44.

What i meant is, for example, i have the red mj 45 and black shaq orlando which are both 48 from the 94/95 season. Some reason the mj fits tighter than the shaq

but being the owner of my first OG jersey since that era...i def understand the differences and see exactly where purists come from...

but i dont share quite the same view on the differences and dont feel that they are that bad.

I'll let the number thing slide but what about the pipping. That throws the look and fit off, OD pipping makes the jersey look odd once worn

That's why M&N can make jerseys inaccurately. Most buyers don't really care. I personally don't like it, so I don't buy.

Been wondering what I'm going to do about the length of my Nique when I get it tailored.

Has anyone had a jersey shortened and had the tailor move the patches?

And when is somebody gonna come up off some pics of authentic shorts with pockets?

I got a Pete rose tailored. Length Shortened, sleeves taken up and overall width taken in. And patches moved. Turned out perfect. Took a football jersey to them too but they said it would be much harder because of the fabric and such. So I didn't end up doing it. Paid 48$ for the alteration.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom