Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

For the love of God man someone please post a finished product.

What's weird for me is my Heat joints have piping on only one side. So I wonder if that will make it difficult to pocket both sides and make it look right.

Yeah I was looking at future shorts I may buy down the line, if I get any with piping on the side I don't think I'll add pockets. The Miami shorts are different since there is only piping on one side, I may just do the side w/o the piping.

So my pair came was ready from the tailors  but I was unable to pick it up since I had to leave town.  My brother picked them up and is rocking my black Bulls right now with the pockets.

I told him to take a picture and his high goofy self took a video. I just screen shot parts of the video.

Terrible pics like I said had to screen shot them from the video. Will take better pics soon. 

Looks solid, exactly how I want it to look. Thanks.

she taxed the F outve me. $15 a pocket so $30 total. i live in south beach, their prices for everything is insane. Smfh

I rather pay the $30 then having to buy a fanny pack. :lol:

Last edited:
The drawstring bag works, I've used it a few times and also let me hit a number straight and ima cop one of those just don shorts

if I wasn't a Phillies fan, that Piazza jersey would be considered

he is from Norristown where I was born

Them don cs are valid though
Idk about dropping 4-6 bills on shorts that's not even his creation. All he did was sew on his name on the crotch like Victoria secrets panties and put pockets on them. That doesn't justify the mark up.

I just dropped off my 1993-94 Gary Payton sonics at the tailor, can't wait to see the slimmed down product next week. One of my favorite jerseys but haven't worn it in years since it fits so big

Idk about dropping 4-6 bills on shorts that's not even his creation. All he did was sew on his name on the crotch like Victoria secrets panties and put pockets on them. That doesn't justify the mark up.

Yeah the price and having "Just Don" across the front of the shorts is wack IMO. To each their own but those shorts are wack.

That's almost like that dude who put TISA on all the old school snapbacks and heavily marked the price up

Last edited:
I just dropped off my 1993-94 Gary Payton sonics at the tailor, can't wait to see the slimmed down product next week. One of my favorite jerseys but haven't worn it in years since it fits so big
What you do to it ? I copped both they to wide on me but length is good

if I get a medium in the shorts when I really need a large. would it be too tight or short?

Sz M shorts.
20u92ts.jpg

hell naw they ain't valid, didn't you pay $300 for a don c snapback? :x
I'm not gonna lie, a 16 year old me fell into the hype and I bought a Charlotte Hornets snapback from his site for $50 :smh:
yea $300 ain't nothing

Back
Top Bottom