Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@DiPlOmAt TDOt, that looks good. Adding pockets may be the easiest thing for a seamstress to dod and the easiest thing to mess up at the same time. Def appreciated when it's done right.

Thanks Ty, you got me wanting to go hard with the shorts now. :lol:

I'm not a fan of adding zippers to the shorts, I get it..but it's not me. And on the Miami Heat shorts I would only get a pocket on one side. With the piping/trim on the other side I wouldn't want to mess that up or add a pocket in front (like in the photo). Looks weird.

Not feeling them zippers.

Dip, As for the Miami Heat shorts, I'm dealing with that now. There is a side with piping. But the other side has no seam.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do. I may try to tuck a pocket behind the piping.

Dip, As for the Miami Heat shorts, I'm dealing with that now. There is a side with piping. But the other side has no seam.

So I'm trying to figure out what to do. I may try to tuck a pocket behind the piping.

I would just add the one pocket. Those shorts are on my list, if I'm able to get them that's what I'm doing. Out of all the M&N shorts that released, I think the Nets and Jazz are the only ones where you can't add side pockets. Nets you maybe able to pull it off if your tailor is on point since that red strip is a little wide on the side.

I would just add the one pocket. Those shorts are on my list, if I'm able to get them that's what I'm doing. Out of all the M&N shorts that released, I think the Nets and Jazz are the only ones where you can't add side pockets. Nets you maybe able to pull it off if your tailor is on point since that red strip is a little wide on the side.

I'm going to just do one pocket. Just not sure where because there is no natural seam on the side without piping.

Where the other side has seams because of the piping, so I may just tuck a pocket in behind the piping on that one side.

damn might have to do the Sonics too, these shorts got me breakin bread 
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I'm going to just do one pocket. Just not sure where because there is no natural seam on the side without piping.

Where the other side has seams because of the piping, so I may just tuck a pocket in behind the piping on that one side.

Yeah I would do it on the other side/empty side and have the tailor use a measuring tape to line up from the triangle cut at the bottom of those shorts to the middle area where I want the pocket since there's no seam.

Last edited:
not at all, considering just don shorts have the graphic all across the front.
na i know, they just feel a little "lux" with the zippers without them being a lux type of short if that makes any sense..

with that said, if the price was reg. pockets w/o zippers for like 30 beans and with zippers for 40, id prolly have the zippers on there too 
laugh.gif

velvet inners?! i might have to make the trip to King West lol Respect for the pics fam @DiPlOmAt TDOt

damn might have to do the Sonics too, these shorts got me breakin bread :smh: :smh: :smh:  

Sonics, Warriors, Magic, Lakers, Heat are on my hit list. Sonics and Warriors especially. I feel you on the expense side, Bulls shorts I got on-sale on eBay and I don't plan on paying retail for any future pairs. I'll just have to sit and wait until Black Friday/Christmas sales.

velvet inners?! i might have to make the trip to King West lol Respect for the pics fam @DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't ask for the velvet or request any special material for pockets, I don't even know if it's REAL velvet. Whatever it is, it's plush and feels great. :lol:

Last edited:
No zippers for me either. I could do just one on the back pocket but that's about it. I have a pair of sweats with zippers and I feel like I scratch my hands all too often.

Sonics, Warriors, Magic, Lakers, Heat are on my hit list. Sonics and Warriors especially. I feel you on the expense side, Bulls shorts I got on-sale on eBay and I don't plan on paying retail for any future pairs. I'll just have to sit and wait until Black Friday/Christmas sales.
word. Sonics are now on my radar 
mean.gif
  gotta double up on Warriors 
mean.gif
  need to white AND black Magic when they drop 
mean.gif
  aint forgot about Raptors either 
mean.gif

word. Sonics are now on my radar :smh:   gotta double up on Warriors :smh:   need to white AND black Magic when they drop :smh:   aint forgot about Raptors either :smh:   

Maybe it's the stock photo but I feel like the Raptors shorts are off. The colour and overall look, I need to see real life photos of people wearing them. I'm shocked the Grizzlies shorts are sold-out too, were those done accurately?

Maybe it's the stock photo but I feel like the Raptors shorts are off. The colour and overall look, I need to see real life photos of people wearing them. I'm shocked the Grizzlies shorts are sold-out too, were those done accurately?
they might be, but in person they looked ok to me when i seen em a few times in diff. stores, forgot about Grizzlies need those too 
mean.gif

I'm sure some of these maybe dropped previous but now let's get some of these shorts cookin'

Sheesh, Twolves would be fire, Pacers too

some 95 Hawks, 98  Warriors, 95 Royal Magic would be 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom