Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

He needs to go up one size. That jersey is too small. We look back at the baggy era and laugh, just like we'll look back and laugh at the people going super tight on their fits. One size up wouldn't be baggy, he would be able to breathe and lift his arms up in it.

Saw that leonski dude at ALIFE tonight for the Pat Ewing x Fabolous event. Was going to ask if he made his IG private because a lot of people were asking him how he's adding pockets to his shorts. :lol:

Saw that leonski dude at ALIFE tonight for the Pat Ewing x Fabolous event. Was going to ask if he made his IG private because a lot of people were asking him how he's adding pockets to his shorts. :lol:

He rocked them again recently.

Now I want.......

Jazz
Sonics
Black Bulls
maybe blue Nets

along with the red Heat pair I own. And I might be SET.

need that 99 Mariners with the Seattle on the front 
smokin.gif

Need that Griffey buts it's gonna have to wait. Fresh waters out too! Hope the jersey sits for awhile...

Last edited:
I'm torn because I had plans for either the Mettalic V's or Olympic Foams. Decisions.......
mean.gif
Metallic V's > jerseys >> foams ... gotta go with the J's i.m.o.- the jerseys will be there for future (potential on-sale) purchases

Anyone in Chicago have a good tailor who's altered any jerseys? Lost some lbs. and now my jerseys look ridiculous. 

Back
Top Bottom