Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

20% off along with free shipping for one day only on Fanatics. It can be used on both the Griffey & Piazza jerseys, which brings the price down to $220.

Trying to stack the military discount and get it down to 30% off.

Those Michigan jerseys are bad ***, too bad they are replica/swingman or whatever

i'd be surprised if that was an actual Georgetown jersey. I'd be very surprised if my friend didn't tell me about considering he generally gives me details on teams that I'm a fan of.

Got any more info on what's coming out soon?
My bad been busy with work and some person stuff so I haven't been able to get more info. Should have confirmation next week on the pair of shorts coming out around ASG that I think will be extremely big sellers...and just overall a very popular design. Also, not sure if I posted it but there should be an LBJ releasing early next year, not sure on year or exact jersey but it's a Cavs.

Royal 93-94 ASG would be 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif

My bad been busy with work and some person stuff so I haven't been able to get more info. Should have confirmation next week on the pair of shorts coming out around ASG that I think will be extremely big sellers...and just overall a very popular design. Also, not sure if I posted it but there should be an LBJ releasing early next year, not sure on year or exact jersey but it's a Cavs.

Thanks, repped.

And 175 for that swingman up there? :x

This is acceptable pipping width?

If so, you're on drugs. Don't care if that offends you or not. Throws the fit of the jersey completely off

View media item 2112483

I don't mind it as much. I got it for way less than retail so I'm not complaining.

I mean I got it for $160

Shout out to who posted it but l, whether I paid $260 or $26, it's still garbage.

Might post a pic tonight of how it looks... :x

I mean I got it for $160

Shout out to who posted it but l, whether I paid $260 or $26, it's still garbage.

Might post a pic tonight of how it looks... :x

Wear a rasheed wallace style headband for comparison purposes

:lol: jk

Bert. Bert.
You cop that from the eBay link posted earlier?
Interested to see a fit pic of that, the piping is like the width of 3 of your fingers

Pulled the trigger on the Griffey Jr.

Used the 20% off then bought discounted gift cards from Raise. Also got the 1.5% cash back from ebates.

Ended up spending 185.10 for the jersey.

Probably could have waited until the black Friday sale. 40% would have brought it down to 165...can't complain over 20 bucks.

Pulled the trigger on the Griffey Jr.

Used the 20% off then bought discounted gift cards from Raise. Also got the 1.5% cash back from ebates.

Ended up spending 185.10 for the jersey.

Probably could have waited until the black Friday sale. 40% would have brought it down to 165...can't complain over 20 bucks.
yea 20 beans for 4 month wait, na, good cop 
smokin.gif

And u know how m&n does...theyll keep that "new" beside the griffey and piazza jerseys and theyll be excluded from the mlb playoff and black friday sales.

You can find cheap authentics on eBay and even team issued jerseys (pro cut) cheaper than M&Ns.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brett-Favre...362281?hash=item3d20817da9:g:-I4AAOSwXj5XGVWP
i don't know how to shop on ebay for those things. I'm very anal about not getting fake things in my collection

You got eBay and jersey pros all over this board. I haven't bought anything fake on eBay in YEARS. Not since some Croc 17s back in 00 or 01.

Back
Top Bottom