Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

what gives with that retracted info [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

they bout to be like 200 
laugh.gif

I don't pay retail for the shorts now, so i'm not paying a price increase for some pockets lol.
I'll only pay retail for Knicks shorts right now, and that's only cuz I'm a Knick fan. If they were 150, easy pass.

Yeah I was told in May that next year they would have pockets too. 

Wasn't sure if it was official or not. 

Glad they will be tho.

I also contacted them about a Seattle Arod down the line and they said "Certainly something that will get done"

I think they are just releasing it early because it leaked and people probably asking about it

what gives with that retracted info [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Sorry, I was told by a source from M&N that shorts WITH pockets will be dropping soon (I'm guessing late this year for S/S '17). I don't know if that will include restocks of past drops OR just new ones. I deleted my post because sometimes you come up on info and if you never heard of it happening before you rather hold off and just let things happen. Also, if for some reason it wasn't true, I didn't want folks holding back waiting for shorts w/ pockets to come and they don't end up dropping.

Yeah I was told in May that next year they would have pockets too. 
Wasn't sure if it was official or not. 

Glad they will be tho.

Now I feel comfortable since it wasn't just me that heard it. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom