Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nice. I think the football replicas are pretty cool. I don't own one but I've thought about grabbing a Walter Payton a few times

I own a replica, and I'm not feel the cut of it. I wear a large and it "feels" weird, especially the sleeves. Can't really explain it.

I really can't find any cool stuff on the M&N website.All the stuff they have for my teams are alright but nothing really pops out to me....they have even less of a Dodgers selection then they did before...I don't know, I guess I'll get it elsewhere

I own a replica, and I'm not feel the cut of it. I wear a large and it "feels" weird, especially the sleeves. Can't really explain it.
The two Authentics I own, which are both Walter Payton 85 (home & road) fit weird as hell in the sleeves. I can't see myself purchasing a football jersey from M&N going forward; I'd much rather hunt down the original maker of the jersey.

The two Authentics I own, which are both Walter Payton 85 (home & road) fit weird as hell in the sleeves. I can't see myself purchasing a football jersey from M&N going forward; I'd much rather hunt down the original maker of the jersey.

As someone who just ordered the navy Payton, this is a little concerning. What do you mean by, "fit weird as hell in the sleeves"?

I've got a Butkus from M&N, but believe the Payton is a different material.

Also, original maker was Wilson for the Bears in '85.

MN better come with it BBALL wise this season. they left folks hanging last year

red rookie bubba chuck
1996 J all star
1993 J all star is a good start

i guess you have to count the two recent 97 J bulls jerseys in there too.

Last edited:
MN better come with it BBALL wise this season. they left folks hanging last year

red rookie bubba chuck
1996 J all star
1993 J all star is a good start

i guess you have to count the two recent 97 J bulls jerseys in there too.
Rookie LeBron coming too

Newest pickup just in time for Sunday 
smokin.gif

Seen a couple of Shaq's releasing...Alternate Magic and Gold lakers finals.

Also seen gold logo pinstripe Pippen and Rodman.

Back
Top Bottom