Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I actually scooped the Jackie as well. Didn't really see anything I wanted..but figured I'd pick it up for the history behind it.

Everyone going in on the Jackie.

When my grandparents first moved out here to Pasadena from Atlanta they were neighbors of his mother and rest of the family.

Wanted that Bo white sox but no size [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Got the Ricky Henderson for $120 though!! Sucker for patches

Real tempted on the Jackie. Kinda was leaning towards the grey one though and they're out of the 44.

Also :smh: at the HoF code requiring a Facebook...

Real tempted on the Jackie. Kinda was leaning towards the grey one though and they're out of the 44.

I hear ya on the Facebook thing. I'm buying 5 jerseys so that code would save me about $120 but I don't have Facebook.

Picked up the Fernando Valenzuela. Used the 20% off code and got it for $100. :smokin

I should have gotten the Jackie as well, but I hate how the jersey looks yellow and they don't have a 52 in the grey.

Lol, I've been trying to sign up for the past week and it keeps saying it's full even with a Facebook account. If some1 can oop me a coupon I'll gift them $5 thru pp, don't want the jerseys that I want to sell out.

I was eyeing the 1990 Rickey Henderson too but they sold out of 48. Not the worst thing though I just saved myself some loot and happy with the Maddux

Code:
FINALLY FINALLY GOT THAT NOLAN RYAN!

copped the Clemente as well.

unfortunately that white henderson was sold out in my size!
long time no see fambs 8)
mad jawns outta stock. i slept on the jackie rob and oakland ricky.
i ended up copping a hammering hank Milwaukee braves zip outta FOMO on this sale.
still a really good sale.
Kinda wanted that Reberto.

Last edited:
Finally got a friend who got thru for me [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji], don't know how they decide who can get thru lol. Can't wait to get my Koufax and Keith Hernandez in. Wanted to get a Jackie Robinson, you guys really went in on those tho they practically sold out lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom