Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Where did you guys see the expiration date on the hof coupon? I can't seem to find it. I was really hoping to hold out for the 24 kobe to restock

Tracking #s have been emailed
West coast here, should be here Friday from Iowa :pimp:

Last edited:
Pics of the Reebok one for comparison
s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

M&N being shorter.... smh

Question. I'm debating about going to pick up the Lebron joint Saturday at Xhibition should I wait until a sale? Because I think it's a early release here and it releases everywhere later on

I didn't get a shipping confirmation email, but i checked my mitchell and ness account online and it says order completed and has a tracking number there.

Question. I'm debating about going to pick up the Lebron joint Saturday at Xhibition should I wait until a sale? Because I think it's a early release here and it releases everywhere later on
I wouldn't wait honestly. I'd expect this jersey to sell out just like all the Kobes did last year and the MJs seem to do. Too much LeBron highs right now for them to sit

Chest size about 44... I'm good on. The length of the NBA jerseys though... but those NBA shooting shirt fits me big

Honestly not too upset about M&N putting a stop to using the HOF code with the MLB sale...most jerseys were $137-150 meaning 20% would have saved about $25-$30 per jersey. I rather use the 20% off an new item or a regular price....$300 jersey comes to $240...also their Cubs collection was very limited anyway....I wonder will Lebron joint hit the site??

Should have acted faster yesterday with that HOF code smh. Missed out like a few others. Also, the 10% off welcome code isn't working neither, damn.

any of y'all Jackie Robinson size 44 cats who are not satisfied with the fit- hit a brother up instead of returning

Back
Top Bottom