Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Does anyone in here regularly buy jerseys for retail? Just curious. Besides my Jordan 96-97 as well as my 85-86 (which I've since sold), every M&N jersey I've copped has been on sale or below retail :lol:

Nope, no need to. Maybe the rare special release paying retail makes sense, but like Raplh Lauren you can get pretty much whatever you want on sale. Just have to be patient.

Does anyone in here regularly buy jerseys for retail? Just curious. Besides my Jordan 96-97 as well as my 85-86 (which I've since sold), every M&N jersey I've copped has been on sale or below retail :lol:

only for my jordan 1991 all star, and, only because i wasnt willing to wait it out. IMO the only jersey that will go for retail is the 1996 all star. other than that, every jersey can be had at lower than retail with patience. EVERY SINGLE ONE

only for my jordan 1991 all star, and, only because i wasnt willing to wait it out. IMO the only jersey that will go for retail is the 1996 all star. other than that, every jersey can be had at lower than retail with patience. EVERY SINGLE ONE

this. the only exceptions i can think of would be some other kind of really limited release, or some scarce older run mitchell & ness in smaller sizes.

this. the only exceptions i can think of would be some other kind of really limited release, or some scarce older run mitchell & ness in smaller sizes.

+1

oh i forgot my 96-97 finals red jordan. paid retail for that...but good example. even that jersey (home/away) can be had below retail via ebay etc.

Never have, never will. I got enough jerseys, don't need to spend $300+ and I'm patient as hell. I'm also never interested in the limited Jordan releases so all the jerseys I like hit the 50% or $100 sale. Only jersey I would consider paying full price would be the 95 Pro Bowl Barry if they drop that again.

Last edited:
Hey if anybody interested in the New 99-00 or 00-01 kobe pm I can get for u for 265 shipped. Not our normal crack head prices but it's better then retail lol.

View media item 2196350
View media item 2196353
Just got this beauty in, got it for a steal. It's made in the USA too. Just in time for the Cubs to win the World Series

Nice! Go cubs! Need more cubs gear for their run. Currently only have Sandberg BP and a fall jacket. M&N didn't have many options for sale

Don't think anybody regularly spends retail. Sure most peeps have spent retail a few times. Even on release day you can get a small percentage off if purchased through Nba store..guess it just depends on how bad you want jersey or how soon you want it.

How do they run these Knicks shorts ? Thinking about buying
Wearng mine rn. They're gonna sit above the knee regardless of the size you get but the size is gonna factor primarily into how big the leg holes are. I wear a 40 in all my jerseys and when I ordered a 40 in these I had to exchange them for a 36 because the leg holes were so wide and huge. Had me lookin' like I was going for the oversized look hahah. Thats goes for all BB shorts I've ordered from them. I size down from my jersey size for a perfect fit.

Just wish the shorts had pockets...Don't trust any tailor enough to cut up $100 shorts and mess em up...Smh

Thanks I'll just get them in a 48 since I'm a 48 in everything Mitchell ness drops thanks they look so fire [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom