Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

order finally went thru, woke up early to grab some gear but now I'm more irritated than anything :lol:

I'm talking about fanatics lol
My bad.

Order finally went through. 
pimp.gif

All the exclusions made this sale kinda booty but I was able to cop all the Knicks warmups in my size which is what I wanted most of all anyway so I can't complain lol

Will probably grab another hockey jersey from the fanatics sale 
nerd.gif

Scooped the Kobe '07 in a M, finally after countless of tries.

I’m glad only one is processing at the moment.

CC company will probably ask me why do I have some much M&N charges right now :lol:

Last edited:
I sized up personally. I originally order a M but tried it on and was way too tight for me. Swapped for an L so I would say size up unless you like the tighter fit

Damn really? I remember someone in here was saying they run big? No L in the wool joint I want..might have to settle for the M

Damn really? I remember someone in here was saying they run big? No L in the wool joint I want..might have to settle for the M
It's worth a shot. I've seen people say they run big too. I don't know what jersey you're grabbing but I ordered the '48 Indians Feller away jersey. Maybe it was just that one but it def was too snug for me in the 40. All my other jerseys are 40s too

Last edited:
Im mad that that i held back from ordering the kidd rookie on fansedge over the weekend to see how much M&N sale would be and that jersey wasnt even included. And fansedge sale is over now.

It's worth a shot. I've seen people say they run big too. I don't know what jersey you're grabbing but I ordered the '48 Indians Feller away jersey. Maybe it was just that one but it def was too snug for me in the 40. All my other jerseys are 40s too

Tryin to cop this Richie Ashburn Phillies joint..that Grey/Maroon is fire

Also thinking about coppin the1963 Hank Aaron too but only Small is avaialable. Was hoping that runs big so I can cop

Last edited:
The Hockey Jerseys run big.

I bought the Gretzky Kings jersey last year and had to exchange it 3 times before I got the fit I wanted and still had to have it tailored.

They just fit funny.

I bought a 2xl (my normal size in all other M&N jerseys) and it was way too big. The sleeve length was crazy. Went down to a XL and it fit better but the sleeves were still too long. Got a L and it fit to snug but the sleeve length was fine. Went back to XL and had the sleeves tailored to my arms.

Anybody having trouble checking out mine keeps saying connection timed out

Same. I tried now and the Jersey/Size I want is now gone. Not sure if it's caused by me because I kept retrying, or I just got beat.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom