Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

mitchell and ness included a free tote bag wtih my order 
smokin.gif
 much appreciated since pretty much every grocery store doesn't give out bags anymore

Last edited:
Agreed. I've gotten 20+ M&N jerseys from them. They run NBA Store, MLB Shop, NHL Shop & NFL Shop. Selling fakes ain't happening.

Same here. Never any issues.
Is that the same poster who Said they was skeptical ? Fanatics is legit.

Damn, would love to have seen the jersey. Was it the replica jersey?

That's very possible and most likely what happened

I refuse to believe you were sent a fake unless someone purchased a real one and returned a fake with the legit tags on it which is also very possible

Anyone have experience with getting a jersey tailored/shortened? The rookie Kobe I got off the sale is a just a little long.

Looking to shorten it a bit, probably right up to about where the M&N patch starts, wondering how much it'll run me.

I have had it done. Only problem was the jersey got stolen from the tailor shop..lol

They did it right but put the patches in reverse order. So when I left it to get it fixed, boom stolen. But it can be done.

If you look on the fanatics site there was somebody complaining because his authentic jersey was screen printed instead of sewn on. Could have bought the wrong thing?

I was so angry that I returned them immediately without thinking. I''m telling you the honest to god truth to people that don't believe me. I opened the package and noticed the package was smaller then expected, so I opened it and took it out the package and it was super small and didn't look like a size 52 at all. It definitely had the tags and such. In the inner Collar where it says Mitchell and Ness and the actual size of the jersey underneath tagged, it only said Mitchell and Ness and not the actual size tag. Also, on the very bottom left corner of the jersey, it only had the Mitchell and Ness white box tag with the football player saying "NFL Throwbacks", but it's suppose to say "Joe Namath 1968" in a white box with black lettering. But, that wasn't on the jersey, so that right there told me that it was fake. Like someone here mentioned, somebody probably got a fake jersey and sent it to them and they sent the fake one to me.. I'm not questioning the legitimacy of Fanatics, but this unfortunately happened to me, that's all..

Last edited:
That's my point. Some people aren't aware of that and assume because there are "Authentic" they're sewn on
Oh gotcha, what I don't understand is why the replicas are sewn on from the same year the authentics are screen printed though. I have the blue Phil Simms authentic that is screen printed and the white Lawrence Taylor replica that is sewn. Same year

Last edited:
Sounds like a case of ordering a replica thinking it was authentic. Curious as to what the price paid was? Item number? Item Description? The description given above screams replica.

Imo

Last edited:

I am 6 foot 170 pounds. 

Would a size 46 jersey fit best? 

I am looking at the Kobe 8
Probably. Im 6ft 200lbs. I go with a 48 because I dont like stuff form fitting, but I can fit a 44. If they made a 46 I would be buying that size. 

These just came in today from Jeffersons. Copped for $210 and it came with my favorite sock brand for free!!!
pimp.gif
"Jeffersons" is definitely appreciated
pimp.gif
word im f'n with Jeffersons, threw in some Huf socks with my order as well as an M&N Pin with my Curry Jersey 
smokin.gif

Curry in from Jeffersons and Jazz / Suns in from M&N

Bonus Pic the Dub Set up

This Joe Namath thing is weird as hell, because even if he ordered a replica by mistake, it would still have "Joe Namath 1968" on the bottom of the jersey.

I've seen smaller, independent stores selling fakes, but never a huge retailer.

Yellow Rookie Kobe that I scooped off the BF sale was a bit larger than expected (40). Will be sending it back, shame. Scooped a vest too, should be in soon.

I was so angry that I returned them immediately without thinking. I''m telling you the honest to god truth to people that don't believe me. I opened the package and noticed the package was smaller then expected, so I opened it and took it out the package and it was super small and didn't look like a size 52 at all. It definitely had the tags and such. In the inner Collar where it says Mitchell and Ness and the actual size of the jersey underneath tagged, it only said Mitchell and Ness and not the actual size tag. Also, on the very bottom left corner of the jersey, it only had the Mitchell and Ness white box tag with the football player saying "NFL Throwbacks", but it's suppose to say "Joe Namath 1968" in a white box with black lettering. But, that wasn't on the jersey, so that right there told me that it was fake. Like someone here mentioned, somebody probably got a fake jersey and sent it to them and they sent the fake one to me.. I'm not questioning the legitimacy of Fanatics, but this unfortunately happened to me, that's all..

Are you sure this isn't what you received

http://m.fanatics.com/NFL_New_York_...Retired_Player_Vintage_Replica_Jersey_–_Green

Back
Top Bottom